Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bluenose_n1 said:

its only a matter of time before they think they can do shite like that in our pubs and clubs and to our woman and children heading to games

Mate we are there already. 

Just now, LoyalRanger86 said:

Tommy Robinson used himself as bait, done that to get the reaction he wanted so that he can highlight them and the shit they promote in the light he wants them to be seen in 

Exactly, perfect outcome for him today and they stupid cunts fell for it :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Exactly, perfect outcome for him today and they stupid cunts fell for it :lol: 

They're so gullible, just hope the police down there tomorrow don't take the heavy handed approach with us tomorrow because of their actions today 

Fuck them scum does as scum is. there is absolutely nothing surprising about this I have said for a while now let them bask in their kid on glories and greatest fans in the world bullshit give them enough rope and watch them hang their selves. it was only a matter of time and it's only the beginning watch once we are back with a real challenge and the scummy bastards no longer have it all their own way. Karma only knows one way to pay scum like that back and how sweet it is going to be for each and everyone of us.

1 minute ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

They're so gullible, just hope the police down there tomorrow don't take the heavy handed approach with us tomorrow because of their actions today 

There won't be any reason to, we'll go down there and mingle with the Wednesday fans, they've went down there and threw flares at a shop and sung anti British songs

Just now, heathen fish boy said:

Just curiousity,but in this time of fear and heightened security would throwing a lit device into a building with women and children in it to cause fear and alarm or injury not be an act of terrorism? 

They fuckers just walking out fucking streets should be treated like an act of terrorism 

i thinks it's time we as a support and a club put these manky cunts back in there place

without going all Kevin keegan I would fucking love it if we hump these bastards this season

7 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I am no fan of Sunderland or its people but I'll tell you it is as rough as they come those cunts will get leathered at every place possible on route out :cheers:

The first wear of your top on route to Sheffield ????????

IMG_3466.PNG