Pena

7 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Ando pien pedo in Mexican is "I am very drunk"

Or my interpretation is "I am a drunk pedo fenian".

Could be wrong.

Ando bien means i'm fine, "ando=stroll, walk" but in México you can use it as "i'm" too in some sentences and "bien= fine" it translate literally to "i walk fine" wich means "i am fine/i am good" you ignorant, we speak castellano (español) spanish you ignorant, i came here in respect, trying my english and some of you are..well.

7 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Fuck off ya tim cunt

No se que hice para merecer un insulto y no se que es un "tim", no me voy a rebajar a tu nivel no se quien eres ni me interesa. Vine acá a platicar de fútbol y de Rangers porque me gusta su equipo, lo hice con respeto y recibo insultos. Adiós pobre ignorante.

25 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

For the moderators and admin, all the things i wrote  in spanish are not insults, and i apologize for writing in another language., but that guy just got on my nerves.

No,no. Everything is cool, Carlos. Just play when you are ready.

12 hours ago, AndoBien said:

For the moderators and admin, all the things i wrote  in spanish are not insults, and i apologize for writing in another language., but that guy just got on my nerves.

Thats amazing how your grammar suddenly improved since your original post amigo. And why you would type in spanish on an english speaking forum in the first place not once but twice then go through the trouble it must cause your mind to translate it a second time into english...

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Pathetic that after 7 weeks he isn't fit enough to get on in a game like that

I don't understand why you are highlighting the Dunfermline match, because we have all been told that he has to get fitter, that he is doing extra training etc, but that isn't good enough for you, obviously. I trust the manager on this one, and ,in time, Pena will be ready when the manager says he will be. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I don't understand why you are highlighting the Dunfermline match, because we have all been told that he has to get fitter, that he is doing extra training etc, but that isn't good enough for you, obviously. I trust the manager on this one, and in time Pena will be ready. 

No it's not good enough for me. Nowhere near good enough. The guy has had 7 weeks to bed in and get himself fit, I'm not demanding he come in and be an instant major success but to not be fit enough to take part in friendlies or cup games against lower league opponents is absolutely disgraceful.

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

No it's not good enough for me. Nowhere near good enough. The guy has had 7 weeks to bed in and get himself fit, I'm not demanding he come in and be an instant major success but to not be fit enough to take part in friendlies or cup games against lower league opponents is absolutely disgraceful.

Are you not? We knew what kind of player we were getting; I appreciated that it was a player who may have lost his way a bit, but who, at one time, was thought of very highly; didn't you?

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Are you not? We knew what kind of player we were getting; I appreciated that it was a player who may have lost his way a bit, but who, at one time, was thought of very highly; didn't you?

That has nothing to do with him not being anywhere near match fit after 7 weeks.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

That has nothing to do with him not being anywhere near match fit after 7 weeks.

Why not? It is obvious that he isn't ready. Would you have rather he came on for match last night just to show up, just because it was Dunfermline, or would you rather he payed when he ready to face any of our opponents? 

Why not? It is obvious that he isn't ready. Would you have rather he came on for match last night just to show up, just because it was Dunfermline, or would you rather he payed when he ready to face any of our opponents? 

I would rather he was somewhere near ready, that's my entire point. I find it disgraceful that he isn't.

I would rather he was somewhere near ready, that's my entire point. I find it disgraceful that he isn't.

Disgraceful? Give me a break; just because a player is adjusting to a new situation; to whole new way of playing football; and getting his career back in check and you look on that as "disgraceful"? That sounds a bit dramatic to me; but perhaps you are right, and I am being too patient. I'll let you have the last word, if you want it!

Disgraceful? Give me a break; just because a player is adjusting to a new situation; to whole new way of playing football; and getting his career back in check and you look on that as "disgraceful"? That sounds a bit dramatic to me; but perhaps you are right, and I am being too patient. I'll let you have the last word, if you want it!

There's a difference between not adapting quickly and being too unfit too play in friendlies/cup games that are already won.

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

There's a difference between not adapting quickly and being too unfit too play in friendlies/cup games that are already won.

How do you know what is wrong with the player? So many comments have referred to him being out of shape, which can happen to anyone by the way, even athletes; I don't think he is that out of condition, his weight has been exaggerated as well, in my opinion. I saw enough for him to suggest that he is a player who has an intelligent use of the ball, and if he needs time he should get it. Even not ready he looked more than good enough; if we give him time, as much as that will take according to the judgement of the manager, then he will come good.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

How do you know what is wrong with the player? So many comments have referred to him being out of shape, which can happen to anyone by the way, even athletes; I don't think he is that out of condition, his weight has been exaggerated as well, in my opinion. I saw enough for him to suggest that he is a player who has an intelligent use of the ball, and if he needs time he should get it. Even not ready he looked more than good enough; if we give him time, as much as that will take according to the judgement of the manager, then he will come good.

Pedro has pretty much confirmed he's not in good shape.

I don't know what exactly is wrong, Pe

And yet you think whatever the problem  it is "disgraceful" he isn't ready. I wish what Caixinha is doing with Pena was the kind of management given to other players who have played for this club throughout the years; I welcome the fact that the manager has paid attention to the time needed for certain players to adjust more than others, and is being more subtle and intelligent with his perspective to this. Pena has something about him, and it's a good thing he didn't play last night, because it added meaning to the manager's words regarding him getting the player ready at some time in the future.