Pena

Just now, AndoBien said:

Like somebody in here said Peña is a very talented player who has struggle/fallen from grace in México in the last year or so, when he was at León a couple of years ago he was dominating the league every pundit was singing his praises and saying he will be in a great european league in no time, then when he came to Chivas everything change, see Deportivo Guadalajara (Chivas) it's the biggest club in here and he under perfom, did not cope with the pressure i don't know, but i still think he has quality in abundance and can be a star for Rangers and the national team.

Does he take MDMA 

11 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Like somebody in here said Peña is a very talented player who has struggle/fallen from grace in México in the last year or so, when he was at León a couple of years ago he was dominating the league every pundit was singing his praises and saying he will be in a great european league in no time, then when he came to Chivas everything change, see Deportivo Guadalajara (Chivas) it's the biggest club in here and he under perfom, did not cope with the pressure i don't know, but i still think he has quality in abundance and can be a star for Rangers and the national team.

Apparently his wife is over here with him,do you think that she will be capable of adapting to a foreign environment?

3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Shouldn't be hard to source in your part of the world, try it.

Extasis?  I don't know anything about his personal life and habits. ¿Are you winding me up? I'm not used to the style of humor in here yet.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say the guy is going to be sensational. 

Before anyone starts I'm not even putting this guy on the same planet as Gazza, but, look how many good years we got out of Gazza and I think that had a lot to do with our culture suiting him. Maybe just maybe a party animal could fall in love with Glasgow and we could have a right good time off of him in the process. 

Disclaimer: I'm typing this with one eye open and could be rabbling here, but just throwing shite at the moon n hoping it sticks :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say the guy is going to be sensational. 

Before anyone starts I'm not even putting this guy on the same planet as Gazza, but, look how many good years we got out of Gazza and I think that had a lot to do with our culture suiting him. Maybe just maybe a party animal could fall in love with Glasgow and we could have a right good time off of him in the process. 

Disclaimer: I'm typing this with one eye open and could be rabbling here, but just throwing shite at the moon n hoping it sticks :thumbsup:

haha be funny to give him a test run out against Celtic and he pulls off a Gazza running from the half way line past their defenders, round their keeper into the back of the net, the Mexican Maestro hahaha :lol:

All seriousness though I do believe he will be a talented player and looks good linking up between midfield and front, if Pedro can get him fit I reckon he will be quality.

5 hours ago, allcinaye said:

Apparently his wife is over here with him,do you think that she will be capable of adapting to a foreign environment?

Glasgow is a shithole however with the cash he is earning they should have a very comfortable and enjoyable time in Scotland, especially if he lives up to expectations

14 hours ago, AndoBien said:

Extasis?  I don't know anything about his personal life and habits. ¿Are you winding me up? I'm not used to the style of humor in here yet.

Extasis

No I'm not winding you up, I asked a legitimate question.

57 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Extasis

No I'm not winding you up, I asked a legitimate question.

Fair enough, i don't know really what are his drug habits, he was known here for be a party person, even when he was at his best. To be honest honest a lot of mexican players like to party, for example the dos Santos brothers, Vela, Salcido, Marco Fabián to name a few.

51 minutes ago, Murty said:

This guy is never a real Mexican :lol:

I'm very surprise that some of you doubt my nationality, ¿why would i lie, why would a take the effort, what would i gain?. Yes i'm mexican living in México, Reynosa to be exact, yes i speak english ¿is that so hard to understand, is that so incredible? Come on now english is the kind of the de facto language of the world, and as i said before i live in a border city, i deal in english pretty often (spoken english), so my written english is what i'm excersicing now. Regards.

15 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Fair enough, i don't know really what are his drug habits, he was known here for be a party person, even when he was at his best. To be honest honest a lot of mexican players like to party, for example the dos Santos brothers, Vela, Salcido, Marco Fabián to name a few.

Could you find out?