Pena

4 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Three weeks ago we were saying that Ryan Jack was bang average and that Candeias was terrible.

Lets wait until the guy is ready to play and then judge him.

IIRC Jack was 'shite' and Candeias was 'dug shite', new team, new season but always same old nonsense on here slagging player before they pull on the jersey.  

Guest Lloyd72

A stone overweight :lol:

It does look like he is stripped and ready to come on so maybe he was supposed to be brought on but Plans changed.

WV15-Sheff-Weds-v-Rangers.jpg

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

A stone overweight :lol:

It does look like he is stripped and ready to come on so maybe he was supposed to be brought on but Plans changed.

WV15-Sheff-Weds-v-Rangers.jpg

There's something behind the fact that he's not getting game time. If stories are correct then he cost more than any other recent signing. But he's not playing??? Is Pedro trying to make some kind of point? 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

There's something behind the fact that he's not getting game time. If stories are correct then he cost more than any other recent signing. But he's not playing??? Is Pedro trying to make some kind of point? 

Aye, that you have to be match fit to get a game maybe?!

Maybe he's not fit enough to feature more.

Maybe he's shite.

Maybe he's not interested.

Or maybe he's just taking a wee bit longer than expected to settle.

Whichever one it is, you can't blame folk for being a little concerned that our most expensive signing has barely kicked a ball yet. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I posted this in the match thread but there are many obvious reasons he's not playing, He's building up his fitness, he's never played in pedro's system before, he can't speak a word of english, we have a lot of other options in his position who are playing very well right now. Sure I'd love to see him get 10/15 minutes but I've no problem integrating him slowly to help him adapt to this new country and new style of play.

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

2 months away from starting apparently. That's the rumour. It keeps getting rubbished but there seems no sign whatsoever of him getting a start any time soon. There's clearly an issue though. 

Think the staff are still trying to find a way to motivate him as hes not pushing himself to get to the next  target they have set for him.

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

2 months away from starting apparently. That's the rumour. It keeps getting rubbished but there seems no sign whatsoever of him getting a start any time soon. There's clearly an issue though. 

He's been given extra time off to let his arm heal from getting laser removal treatment.

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Nah, i've just run that past her and she said "no chance" - i might be a bit overweight but most of that excess is in my knob!!!! 

Sound like you've misinterpreted your wife when she's calls you "fat prick"....:pipe:....