Pena

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Still looks like he's 'not ready'

Stale as fuck.

Get his fucking wages stopped till he is ready. Fucking professional athlete. Him and Herrera best get saving for a plane back to where ever the fuck they crawled out of 

Just now, Creampuff said:

A guy that hasn't played in over 3 months came off the bench in a team a man down and looked off the pace? 

Surely not...

Alternatively.

A professional athlete who has played football for over a decade came off the bench against a side which cost less to build that his rumoured transfer fee and looked shit.

17 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

A guy that hasn't played in over 3 months came off the bench in a team a man down and looked off the pace? 

Surely not...

But it surely was.     Just what the manager was thinking in making that move is something only he and God will know, and I'm not even sure God would make any sense of the reason.    A daft and ineffectual substitution made in what seems like desperation by a manager who does not seem to have any better idea about how to influence a game of this nature by making well-judged substitutions.    Hibs must have been laughing and strolling all the way to the 3 points when they saw Pena coming on.   How the hell is that sort of substitution supposed to give some encouragement to the Support.

We never had the luxury this season of allowing a big money player to come in and take months to adjust. His body language is not looking too great either not sure this guys going to be up for it away to Ross county in the middle of winter.

Please tell me did not pay £3M for this trumpet. Looks more like Chosise's wee sister than anything resembling a footballer. Absolute walloper from what I have seen. And you don't pay big money you don't have on a cunt that needs months to get fit, settle in and can start a match.

Troops are all hurting but bit harsh on Pena. Not making any excuses for him but the enemies today were the ref and Cardoso, the way he let a ginger strumpet put him on his arse tells me he hasn't got the bottle for the big games.

Kiernan took it stinking for doing the backing off and going to ground with a shite tackle but Cardoso is getting away without as much as a mention.