Pena

40 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I'm with you on this.  Far from ideal circumstances today, but I saw a player who showed glimpses of what he could give us.

Indeed, he looks promising and the more fitness he gets the more he should shine, I'd fancy seeing him get time on against Hearts at some stage.

Rangers now must learn from this, pick themselves up, keep a cool head, get out there and hammer into Hearts. The time to fight back to prove we can challenge this season is now and it must start from this Hearts game, this for me is a decider on that because as far as I'm concerned, we were controlling that game until the red and I don't so much blame the defence as such for conceding 2 but having 3 at the back whilst there was always going to be the risk of them having the extra man.

He does look a promising player though, he looks the type of player who won't just rush in foolishly, saw a glimpse of that when he stopped the ball just outside their box and was looking to create the 1-2 chance. Even his move out wide, dying to see him play to be honest.

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Proof?

Or is evidence no longer of that great importance any more?

He's deleted it now, must have been bs

13 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Release him

What is he eating and drinking at Pizza Hut?  Is the guy not allowed to eat?   If he was out all night on the town doing the wine women and song thing the night before  a match then I would be worried.  Here we have :  ""Footballer in eating a meal the night before a game shocker. ""

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

What is he eating and drinking at Pizza Hut?  Is the guy not allowed to eat?   If he was out all night on the town doing the wine women and song thing the night before  a match then I would be worried.  Here we have :  ""Footballer in eating a meal the night before a game shocker. ""

You're exactly why I posted this

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Just noticed the bit underneath that guys post  "Gregco 5088"   What Bear would call himself that?   If I'd noticed that earlier I wouldn't have bothered posting.

Calls himself that cause all his other accounts got liquidated, it's a laugh tbf but the guy is a bit of a dick.