Pena

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Well that's a load of shite isn't it, he cost 3.5million dollars or around £2.5 million. Why do you need to be a dick about it 

You don't know how much he cost, one tweet from Mexico that wasn't exactly clear, if we spent around £2.5m on a player, the biggest fee we've paid for a player since Jelavic the club would be shouting it from the rooftops, why do you need to be a dick about folk using logic?

What a thread :)

Imagine he is half fit, his touch a bit off, and played poorly yesterday......the cries would have been Dud, followed by negative comment after negative comment...then the manager would be getting it in the neck as well.

He obviously isn't ready so why play him ? if we are getting ready for the first game next week.....i would rather we bed in the players he is going to play than try and get the fringe players fit during the game time. Mind we did that with Kranc at the start of last season...played him even if he was rotten...to get game time. 

that worked out well...

7 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

After the last 3 friendly games we've not got much to moan about. Let's all look for something to fucking moan about shall we? The op has found something to moan about.

I have been wondering about Pena myself, but never thought to start a new thread about it though.??

How is starting a thread to open a debate regarding a new player moaning you fud?

Clearly I am not the only who finds it strange and maybe a tad concerning, especially when you hear the rumours.

I am sure Pedro will get questioned on it shortly and give an explanation... My main point was that regardless of fitness I am surprised he got 0 minutes against Sheff Wed at the weekend after 45 against St J, even more so when you consider guys like Holt got a cameo ahead of him.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Heard it from 2 different sources who heard it from 2 different sources inside Auchenhowie. 

The same way that people heard Pedro had lost the dressing room?

So,sick of the ITK snippets.

Give the guy some time and we'll see what happens.

One thing is known for sure IF he's not up to it Pedro won't play him.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

The same way that people heard Pedro had lost the dressing room?

So,sick of the ITK snippets.

Give the guy some time and we'll see what happens.

One thing is known for sure IF he's not up to it Pedro won't play him.

Listen I'm only passing on what Ive heard from people I trust. 

If you don't believe it then just ignore it. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Listen I'm only passing on what Ive heard from people I trust. 

If you don't believe it then just ignore it. 

I know mate, people who put stuff on always get it tight but it's just 95% of the time it's not right.

Its not that I don't believe it but rather it's hard to tell what to believe.

Will just wait until any official news starts to come out. If he doesn't feature against the likes of Dunfermline then I'd say there's a real possibility that what you've heard is true. Just can't see the manager signing him if his attitude stinks, surely it would have been obvious from any discussions with him that this was the case.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Turning up unfit wasn't the problem, it's the fact he doesn't seem to interested in getting fit that has Pedro raging at him. 

Yep I heard this on Saturday morning, coaching staff not impressed by his attitude

It's certainly a worry.  We've had two or three behind closed door games where he has hardly featured. 

If he is struggling to settle it is a worry, but I think we have a good midfield at the moment if fully fit - would rather our most expensive signing of the window (if transfer fee is to be believed) was part of it though.

18 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Sound like you've misinterpreted your wife when she's calls you "fat prick"....:pipe:....

Not just that - she got a phone call from a plastic surgeons call centre the other night 

the lady on the other side of the phone asked her "if she would like  a tight cunt?" 

She replied "I've got one, he's lying sleeping on the couch" 

4 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fat bastard is bursting out of that suit

IMG_1386.JPG

Where is that from?

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

If you look closely - his weight problem actually stems from his feet

What the heck is he wearing? Cowboy boots? Funny wee tassels on them.