Pena

Guest Lloyd72

From a decent source, Pedro always said he wanted men for his teams and when Pena arrived Pedro found out he had no cock, so he has been dropped until he can have one surgically Attached to him, also why we have supported this LGBT thing.

24 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

From a decent source, Pedro always said he wanted men for his teams and when Pena arrived Pedro found out he had no cock, so he has been dropped until he can have one surgically Attached to him, also why we have supported this LGBT thing.

Just say that to greyworms face

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't believe we spent the amount we did on him when he has turned out to be so far off match fit

I doubt sincerely we paid what has been banded about. Not sure how it would be worked but I didn't believe we paid £1.8M for Garner in reality, the way I see it we are making deals look like we're putting more into the team than we are and if I'm wrong on that I've at least got it right the they aren't worth those fees ahead of the game.

Pena was leaving Mexico with comments on Youtube (with 50-100 thumbs up) saying things like "Should enjoy the whisky tours", "So the alcoholic heads to the land of whisky", etc. etc. He could be Gazza-esque in terms of his ability allows him to get away with off the field antics, he could be here to sort himself out and get back into the swing of being a dominating winner OR he could be a name to to boost optimism that turns to shit e.g. Barton. 

If he's not playing he ain't ready to, simple as that I think. I'm hoping he takes a look at his fall from grace, sees the opportunity to be someone again and takes it with both hands (fighting his demons all the way) because if he does that he'll tear this league up and score a few top bags from 25 yards without even looking like he's trying. 

Listen this is all speculation 

we know nothing 

he could maybe just finding it hard to settle and Pedro could be sparing him the added pressure of performing to the level required 

he could just be a mad gear head who is missing his proper

we will just have to wait and see

There was a point in the game where it looked liked Pedro called him up from warming up like he was going to come on but instead he just sat him in the dugout. Really don't know what's going on with him at the moment, there's too much speculation surrounding him so hopefully he has it drilled into him just to get the head down and work hard

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There was a point in the game where it looked liked Pedro called him up from warming up like he was going to come on but instead he just sat him in the dugout. Really don't know what's going on with him at the moment, there's too much speculation surrounding him so hopefully he has it drilled into him just to get the head down and work hard

Yeah seen that looked liked he called him to come on,odd

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Don't think he has played since Progress. Seems a little harsh. Pena gets better every time he hasn't played yet.

There's only room for either Rossiter or Jack - not both, so I'm glad he hasn't played since. Jack fully deserving of his place in the team. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

There's only room for either Rossiter or Jack - not both, so I'm glad he hasn't played since. Jack fully deserving of his place in the team. 

I agree with you but I hope to see him on Wednesday. And as much as I like Jack he was quite ordinary today. However it's a Pena thread and I want to see him as well. Good problem I guess.....

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Don't think he has played since Progress. Seems a little harsh. Pena gets better every time he hasn't played yet.

Who would you leave out to play a player who's never delivered while at Rangers?

Just now, bluenoz said:

I agree with you but I hope to see him on Wednesday. And as much as I like Jack he was quite ordinary today. However it's a Pena thread and I want to see him as well. Good problem I guess.....

I read Pedro say that Pena can play as a second striker, in the middle of a 2 in midfield or just on the left so we could still see a combination of Dorrans/Jack/Pena/Rossiter at some point this season. 

It's important that we have the players to adapt to different game situations and formations. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Who would you leave out to play a player who's never delivered while at Rangers?

He was injured. The boy has talent, there is no denying that. With three games in a week, there should be rotation. That's all I'm saying.