• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tassels?? That's the line of the tiles behind him ya mad numpty 

He turned up woefully unfit and the place for him to get fit is behind closed doors, not in the final chance to fine tune the team before the first game that he has no chance of playing in.

Cunts talk some amount of absolute shite on here.  First he was two stone overweight now he's turned into Pete the jakey's Mexican cousin.  Gee it a bye fs

Posted Images

I feel the reason he never got subbed on was only because of the circumstances:

1. Pedro feels he needs to adapt him to the physical Scottish game.
2. He feels he's not quite match fit yet.
3. The Motherwell game was not ideal to bring him on when we were on a knives edge.

I thought Pedro made the right tactical change when we were not controlling the game to ensure we would secure the win, Morelos was the right choice to make at that time. However if Rangers can get 2-0 up against Hibs, hopefully we can see Peña get the run in, would be nice to see him get 45 minutes under his belt in a second half if we can get 2-0 up, but unlikely, he'll probably get last 15 minutes or something?

TheGovanIniesta likes this
1 hour ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Wonder who will drop out of and when Pena is fit and available.

Young Jack is the type of player that needs to play week in and week out to continue to be at his best. I wouldn't be dropping either him or Dorrans but Pena will have to play with the money we paid for him and what about Niko...

Niko will be off in January at the latest, just in time for the MLS season.

Guest Lloyd72

From a decent source, Pedro always said he wanted men for his teams and when Pena arrived Pedro found out he had no cock, so he has been dropped until he can have one surgically Attached to him, also why we have supported this LGBT thing.

24 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

From a decent source, Pedro always said he wanted men for his teams and when Pena arrived Pedro found out he had no cock, so he has been dropped until he can have one surgically Attached to him, also why we have supported this LGBT thing.

Just say that to greyworms face

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't believe we spent the amount we did on him when he has turned out to be so far off match fit

I doubt sincerely we paid what has been banded about. Not sure how it would be worked but I didn't believe we paid £1.8M for Garner in reality, the way I see it we are making deals look like we're putting more into the team than we are and if I'm wrong on that I've at least got it right the they aren't worth those fees ahead of the game.

Pena was leaving Mexico with comments on Youtube (with 50-100 thumbs up) saying things like "Should enjoy the whisky tours", "So the alcoholic heads to the land of whisky", etc. etc. He could be Gazza-esque in terms of his ability allows him to get away with off the field antics, he could be here to sort himself out and get back into the swing of being a dominating winner OR he could be a name to to boost optimism that turns to shit e.g. Barton. 

If he's not playing he ain't ready to, simple as that I think. I'm hoping he takes a look at his fall from grace, sees the opportunity to be someone again and takes it with both hands (fighting his demons all the way) because if he does that he'll tear this league up and score a few top bags from 25 yards without even looking like he's trying. 

Listen this is all speculation 

we know nothing 

he could maybe just finding it hard to settle and Pedro could be sparing him the added pressure of performing to the level required 

he could just be a mad gear head who is missing his proper

we will just have to wait and see

There was a point in the game where it looked liked Pedro called him up from warming up like he was going to come on but instead he just sat him in the dugout. Really don't know what's going on with him at the moment, there's too much speculation surrounding him so hopefully he has it drilled into him just to get the head down and work hard

jintybear likes this
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There was a point in the game where it looked liked Pedro called him up from warming up like he was going to come on but instead he just sat him in the dugout. Really don't know what's going on with him at the moment, there's too much speculation surrounding him so hopefully he has it drilled into him just to get the head down and work hard

Yeah seen that looked liked he called him to come on,odd

Prso's headband likes this