Psv 20s Rangers 20s

falkirkNS

Guest Lloyd72

No wonder they beat us, from the sounds of their players names they've got a bunch of foreigners playing for them, not a single home grown player in their youth setup, quite sad actually. Cheating cunts.

50 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Sorry, but I lost count, what was the final score? 4-1? 5-1? 3-1?

The Dutch commentator was putting me off. It's a funny language to listen to, and try to work out what the fuck they're actually saying. ???

3-1 they beat us. I think they beat Liverpool youths by the same score.

13 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You keeping either hearing or reading stories that such and such a yoith team went over to Holland and won the u13/14/15 tournament. The problem seems to be from 16-20 our youth dont kick on and get overtaken by most other nations. 

Buckie, burds, gear and billy big baws wae the wee sacks attitude........Scottish societies ills. They all think they are wee tickets, have made it and don't need to try any more. 

13 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You keeping either hearing or reading stories that such and such a yoith team went over to Holland and won the u13/14/15 tournament. The problem seems to be from 16-20 our youth dont kick on and get overtaken by most other nations. 

Technically we can't compete. I think we win more when at younger age groups as Scottish teams are a lot more physical at that age group than European teams

I played in a tournemant in Holland when I was 16 against Dutch, Swedish and Danish teams and we won it easily as we were by far the most physical team there, other coaches were moaning to the refs that we were "far too violent" :lol: 

14 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That's because the culture over here is to get fucking mad wae it with your mates and most of the youths don't have the mentality to say no to the partying. Especially if they're flush with cash from a decent first pro contract. 

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Buckie, burds, gear and billy big baws wae the wee sacks attitude........Scottish societies ills. They all think they are wee tickets, have made it and don't need to try any more. 

all points correct ,coupled with the fact that our younger players tend to have played more competitive football at this age than foreign lads ,so their know how to win gets them success ,

when the foreign lads start learning the game rather than spending years on technique they start to stretch away from our guys 

11 hours ago, shaka said:

@Elfideldo any update on which player went in the other direction as part of the Aidan McAdams deal. I'd heard a rumour it was going to be Kai Kennedy but that doesn't seem to be the case since he played for us in the tournament in Northern Ireland.

No player moved in the opposite direction, the player I heard (Not Kai Kennedy) is still at Rangers.