Psv 20s Rangers 20s

falkirkNS

On 31/07/2017 at 8:48 PM, Elfideldo said:

Is there a website that gives you the Under 20's fixtures and dates? I find the official site hard to navigate for that information.

Also, do you know when the fixture dates of the likes of Munich, Benfica and Lisbon away are getting announced? 

On 31/07/2017 at 9:37 PM, Captain Hilts said:

I know their players are a couple of years older but it's unreal looking at how much more built they are compared to us. 

Looked largely outplayed in that game but should've had a couple of goals. 

Jong Psv, Jong Ajax and also Jong Utrecht play in the  professional league in Holland. I think Ajax And psv youths both finished in the top 5. 

the Dutch second division isn't a bad standard. not fantastic but probably better than our championship so its a fair achievement and especially playing against men who are trying to gain promotion.

They have to bulk up and can't be wee boys in that league 

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is there a website that gives you the Under 20's fixtures and dates? I find the official site hard to navigate for that information.

Also, do you know when the fixture dates of the likes of Munich, Benfica and Lisbon away are getting announced? 

I believe the programme up till January will be announced soon, Feynoord (away) at the end of August, Milan (home and away), Benfica (away), Everton (home and away), Moscow Dynamo (bizarrely in Morocco in January !!) among others.

Just now, Elfideldo said:

I believe the programme up till January will be announced soon, Feynoord (away) at the end of August, Milan (home and away), Benfica (away), Everton (home and away), Moscow Dynamo (bizarrely in Morocco in January !!) among others.

I'll be aiming to do Feyenoord, Milan, Benfica and the Morocco one/s provided they don't clash with any bigger first team fixtures. I know they will be played in small stadiums or training grounds but that's part of the fun for me.