M1 incidents - Rangers supporters bus crash

hampden86

Passed two supporters buses on the M1 North en route home last night, One involved with several other cars. A mini was an absolute write off. Smaller Rangers bus with a bad tyre blow out a few miles further up.

Hope all involved well with no injuries. 

6 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

Passed two supporters buses on the M1 North en route home last night, One involved with several other cars. A mini was an absolute write off. Smaller Rangers bus with a bad tyre blow out a few miles further up.

Hope all involved well with no injuries. 

Hope everyone is alright. No one should go to a game, and not return home safe.

59 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Was Wednesday loyal from.here mate.

One of our boys got backed into from some bird that works in Mcdonalds reversing out a parking spot going home after her shift about midnight, sent him tumbling a wee bit. She rolled her window down and said sorry didn't see you there and off she went. Thankfully he is ok. Had a laugh about it afterwards mind you :lol:

Was the New Livingston bus that had the tyre blow out. No injuries, but we were stranded for a solid 5-6 hours while it got repaired.

Massive thanks to Toryglen True Blues who gave us a lift to Scotch Corner services where we took refuge!

Hope everyone involved in the other accident is alright.

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

One of our boys got backed into from some bird that works in Mcdonalds reversing out a parking spot going home after her shift about midnight, sent him tumbling a wee bit. She rolled her window down and said sorry didn't see you there and off she went. Thankfully he is ok. Had a laugh about it afterwards mind you :lol:

Now McDs are doing Drive Overs?

Glad the gent is fine.

11 hours ago, thebooler said:

One bus had 3 breakdowns and 2 buses. ?

Got hame at 4 this morning.

The drongan loyal I believe, I would of been on that bus if I had got sorted with a ticket, as it were I made the call not to go Don without one, my m8 text me this morning to tell me all about it and how fortunate I was