Sheffield Wednesday fans discussing our support yesterday.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading their forum before the match and they were ALL arrogant as fuck saying easy game, confidence booster bla bla bla.

After the game it was, aye Rangers played like it was a cup final. Supporters are twats and bla bla bla.

A few realise they are small fry compared to us, doesnt matter how SHITE our league is and despite this we still are a far bigger club.........put it this way IF wednesday were demoted to the bottom tier of English football do you think Sky or BT would start televising there games ?

No that only happens with a massive institution like ourselves. Get over yerselfs SW, yer team were pumped because we are better than you and our support is so much bigger its crazy.

42 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

On the way back into the city after the game I got talking to a Blade at a bus stop who asked me the score. Genuinely nice guy, except he was wearing an old Blades Macron tracksuit that stunk and he had about 5 teeth :lol: .

Also got talking to a guy who was an Owl and he was a bit pissed off with how many Wednesday fans turned up - he was moaning about how the middle-class villagers of Derbyshire thought the match was beneath them. He actually said to me that it would have been a better atmosphere at the Lane because Utd fans were a bit more loyal and more working class like us. 

All in all a great day - and Sheffield was a lovely city filled with great people.

Don't agree with that, a good friend of mine supports Sheffield Utd and he's a stuck up wanker.

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And just for the young ones out there 

The bouncy bouncy started at the new scumdome when when their stands were built .They moved when they were being built and in 2 games we played them pretty close together 1995/96 season .Mccoist and Gazza /Clelland .I was at both 

Having been in the old Rangers Derry and North enclosure in early 80s .This I guarantee it was season 95/96 when the bouncy bouncy was born .And where it was originated 

Aye but these tarrier bastards and their apologists never let the truth get in the way of a good lie.  Wonder how many 'low post' counts were on the Sheff forum, certainly enough on here.  There are no boundaries to the taig obsession, not where Rangers are concerned.  

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

s6 owl

Sheffield Wednesday First Team

Sheffield Wednesday Fan

1,670 posts

Posted 20 hours ago

Who's seriously gives a f**k about the Rangers fans? To them it was a big day out but to most of us it was just another drab pre season friendly 

51 likes ..... not a happy bunch then? ... :lol:

This post made me snigger .... Although most reports were rightfully  positive and genuine towards our brilliant away support yesterday .... there are a few SW fans who do not understandably realise what a Massive Club we are ... and if they can't see that is the case .... they have no conception of what a big club is ... and understandably so ..... as their own club is as as far away from being in the same bracket as The Rangers as night is from day.

Big day out? ... Aye right ye are then sourpuss! 

Reality checks are free ... but unfortunately .... not compulsory .... :p:

:UK:

It's a shame - perhaps they had a bad day - because it was a Sunday.

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

that's pathetic if true. Wee fannies

I just saw this on the just giving page. I'm actually starting to think that the guy below is right because it would have been headline news today. Never mind between the just giving page and the club 1872 page there's at least £3k been donated to a very good cause.

IMG_0370.PNG

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I just saw this on the just giving page. I'm actually starting to think that the guy below is right because it would have been headline news today. Never mind between the just giving page and the club 1872 page there's at least £3k been donated to a very good cause.

IMG_0370.PNG

And still gives him a tenner anyway if it's fake news? 

As I said in another post his family were on social media talking about it but what that guys on about is probably a separate banter incident and he's thought that's the incident in question 

Just now, K.A.I said:

And still gives him a tenner anyway if it's fake news? 

As I said in another post his family were on social media talking about it but what that guys on about is probably a separate banter incident and he's thought that's the incident in question 

It's just weird that only the daily star have reported it (I think it's the star). Terrible if true. Why someone would want to drag our club's name into the gutter is beyond me, especially when most of the press we get is bad press.

Seriously I have been an Owlstalk member since 2005 until i got booted for arguing with a rabid tim, i joined again in 2008 and have been on it since as i am a Cumnock born but Mexborough based Rangers and Wednesday fan, the posters that are spewing all the bile on the post involved on Owlstalk are all Rangers haters and/or plastic tims as well as the usual +positive post reputation collectors, i got a 24 hour ban yesterday after having a go and questioning the modding etc, it ws more than likely someone from that actual topic.thread that passed the story on to the Sheffield Star and i think i know which bigheaded loudmouth it was....

The same people have strangely not commented since all the good Rangers fans news came in about us donating to Johns great charity, the old guy gave a statement but the Sheffield Star kinda twisted it 

It originally started on twitter with one of the old mans female relatives kicking off about how he was treated, then the aforementioned Owlstalk posters/shitstirrers picked up on it and it went from there..... its all on that thread to see.... 

Just now, steveger1 said:

Seriously I have been an Owlstalk member since 2005 until i got booted for arguing with a rabid tim, i joined again in 2008 and have been on it since as i am a Cumnock born but Mexborough based Rangers and Wednesday fan, the posters that are spewing all the bile on the post involved on Owlstalk are all Rangers haters and/or plastic tims as well as the usual +positive post reputation collectors, i got a 24 hour ban yesterday after having a go and questioning the modding etc, it ws more than likely someone from that actual topic.thread that passed the story on to the Sheffield Star and i think i know which bigheaded loudmouth it was....

The same people have strangely not commented since all the good Rangers fans news came in about us donating to Johns great charity, the old guy gave a statement but the Sheffield Star kinda twisted it 

What is it with people from Cumnock and their anger issues

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It's just weird that only the daily star have reported it (I think it's the star). Terrible if true. Why someone would want to drag our club's name into the gutter is beyond me, especially when most of the press we get is bad press.

Sheffield Star mate

3 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

They're a bunch of bitter bastards :lol: big day out, is it a big day out when we sell out Dingwall and Inverness every season and take over 12k to Kilmarnock 

as for the "worse than league one standard", we pumped yees ya tinpot bastards.

And as for the "singing about battles 300 years ago", cry me a river, better than sitting there in silence lit you fuds

Yeah singing about battles that saved their ancestors from slavery and oppression from Rome.

Ungrateful bastards eh

3 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

That McMillan man is full of shit, as you do when your pished and someone's wearing a green wig you take it off and your mates go 'wey'. You carry on past him, give him some more jovial grief about wearing green, shake his hand, put a few notes in his bucket and watch the football. Blown out of proportion imo. The guy has clearly got the wrong end of the stick or he's looking for attention. 

Did u see the incident?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It start in the 95/96 season 

Just get tired of saying the odd bear that doesn't have s clue saying we done it in the 80s .We never 

It started before then mate. It was my favourite song in the East enclosure as a wean and I've been going since around 89. I never got into the enclosure until about my second year which would have been around 91 but was definitely on the go by then. Still have great memories of doing it as we used to leave and seeing people's shoes lying around because they used to come off whilst doing it :lol: