Lee Rigby - Bheasts being the scum they are

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Yup, hopefully they end up in London

I'm sure Chelsea/West Ham/Milwall wouldn't mind putting their differences aside for the day

The last time they played Chelsea there were hundreds looking for them but they done their usual and hid behind the police.

This is a new low, surely even for the scummy bastards. I,m an old cunt and thought they're wasn't much that could shock me but I can't believe these words could come out of any person from these isles. They should be charged with treason or anything worse than that, I really am sickened by this.

51 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Footage has emerged of a group of Celtic fans chanting a derogatory song about murdered soldier Lee Rigby before the club's friendly match in Sunderland on Saturday.

The video shows Hoops supporters singing together on Bridge Street in central Sunderland with the words: "f*** Lee Rigby, he won't be f***ing drumming anymore" clearly audible.

Bridge Street is located between Sunderland station and the Stadium of Light and it appears fans were making their way to the ground before Saturday's match when the video was filmed.

Celtic fans chanting about Lee Rigby

The fans can be heard singing "fuck Lee Rigby"

Lee Rigby, a drummer and machine-gunner in the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, was murdered, aged 25, in what was claimed to be an Islamist terrorist-inspired attack near his army barracks in London in May 2013.

Lee Rigby was murdered in May 2013 (Image: Family Handout/PA Wire)

The footage was taken on Bridge Street in central Sunderland (Image: Google Maps)

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, hacked at Lee's body with knives and a meat cleaver and were each sentenced to life imprisonment.

Trouble flared between Sunderland and Celtic fans in a number of clashes ahead of Saturday's game.

Footage emerged of Celtic supporters attacking a Sunderland shop with flares while former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson was there signing books.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Utter fucking scum.

This should be used to really drive home what this vermin are all about.

Bears support the family and their work so this really is BD material imo.

Share wide folks, let everyone be clear on the real passion of these republican, terrorist, ira loving anti British cunts.

No surprise there I'm afraid.

No conscience, no shame, no remorse. From cradle to grave.

Why should that be? Their bheastly priests absolve them of everything. A few hail Mary's and they're back in business in no time. Just fucking wee angels, so they are. They are taught well by their Jesuit masters.They are vicTIMS from the day they are born.

That is why there is no arguing with them. Their view of the world and separating from what is right from wrong is very different from normal convention. They are no better than Islamic extremists. In fact, I could say worse.

Spineless, mindless fucking scum!

Time we stopped tolerating them, because these cunts are becoming more emboldened by the day. Empowered by SNPira and just about every other institution in the land.