Lee Rigby - Bheasts being the scum they are

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Repulsive club from top to bottom.

Wonder how many Rangers fans are still calling Robinson a cunt when he's outing them for the scum they are?

Great work from the guy and hopefully he exposes them at every turn. 

Gives me the fucking boak how some Rangers fans are

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This will be a standard song, just unusually caught on vid due to how pissed they were and looking for social media likes..

But I agree. 

I,m a wee fat bastard in a respectable collar and tie job but if someone walked by me singing these sick so-called songs I'd have to do something about it, should the police not be pulling them up ?

5 minutes ago, Grundy said:

I,m a wee fat bastard in a respectable collar and tie job but if someone walked by me singing these sick so-called songs I'd have to do something about it, should the police not be pulling them up ?

Mate I would be rolling about if I walked past this

Tommy is doing a fûcking marvellous job highlighting to his many, many followers how vile that mob are. We've known it all our days but no cunt in this tarrier infested country either cares or listens. England will now be educated on what that club is all about. Thanks Tommy. Keep at the cunts. Will be great fun next time they venture down south for a game. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

It's funny seeing the fact the taigs have actually started to hang themselves with all that rope they have been given

They think because they are untouchable up here with the media fawning over them it will be the same when they make a Cunt of themselves down England. 

Just proves how fuckiñg horrible & deluded everyone of they smelly stinkin rat bastards really are. 

Singing songs about British soilders dying but they fly the flag of Palestine when really everyone from Palestine hates them there fucking warpt. Don't think I've ever been so angry at something these animals have done this seriously tops the lot. 

And what does our media do about it? Sweet fuck all. Sweep sweep just like everything else that the vile humans do where it be abusing kids or signing about dead soilders. Disgusted.

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Btw the cunt has a ridiculously big following as well. Have you seen how well he's done with his last two books? 

I've got one of his books and due to get his new one. Both are amazon top sellers. 

Guy knows his stuff and is doing his best for his country which seems to be in a state of turmoil when it comes to its culture, traditions and identity. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

They think because they are untouchable up here with the media fawning over them it will be the same when they make a Cunt of themselves down England. 

Honestly mate, I think they are in a for rude awakening shortly. Don't know why, but something tells me patience is wearing thin with this mob.