Lee Rigby - Bheasts being the scum they are

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

They sung the 'Lee Rigby Song' at the Emirates tournament a few years ago and then the following year at Brentford. Not one London club will go near them now.

Anyway, is this not just some of their political craic - nothing to see here - sweep sweep

I bet you thats the last time they play a pre-season friendly in England for a while. Most clubs are waiting on them now. 

They never sung it at the Emirates Cup that took place years before Lee Rigby died.

They will get an invite, they'll take a huge travelling down and that's all the clubs who invite them will care about, just need to hop the locals aren't as welcoming.

6 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

They never sung it at the Emirates Cup that took place years before Lee Rigby died.

They will get an invite, they'll take a huge travelling down and that's all the clubs who invite them will care about, just need to hop the locals aren't as welcoming.

they did abuse the soldiers at half time at the emirates though

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

They sung the 'Lee Rigby Song' at the Emirates tournament a few years ago and then the following year at Brentford. Not one London club will go near them now.

Anyway, is this not just some of their political craic - nothing to see here - sweep sweep

I bet you thats the last time they play a pre-season friendly in England for a while. Most clubs are waiting on them now. 

I just hope they draw an English team in the Europa, I can honestly see them getting booted the fuck out of all the way home. 

4 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I can assure you that plod, councils, publicans associations, local press, clubs, fans associations and forums,  and more will be sent a dossier on their ghuests in advance of every visit to England from this moment on.

Fucking hell. I've never seen a more disgusting ugly unhealthy looking set of fans in my life.

Underfed, malnourished, weak, red bogging skin, spots, receding, poor health all round.

It should be mandatory for all scum fans to be prescribed some sort of anti depressants when they reach 16-18. The obsession with all things Irish, Rangers and anti-British should try to be cured.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Never got past page 1, yet we get criticised for singing a song that was a parody... too right the famine is over and they should all go home.  Major obstacle being the decent Irish wouldn't want these drug addled vermin.  Absolute and utter trash

See that's the thing about the 'Famine Song' and i say that as someone who would be generally called a handwringer on here. I will defend that song till the day i die. The song is a question - if you, ra sellick fans, are so anti royal, military or anything else 'british' and placate isis, PLO etc then wny don't you leave these shores and return to your beloved Ireland? 

What the fuck is wrong with that?It's not a cheap dig at the famine itself ( i have ancestory who came over in the 1860's - i hastened to add from Co. Antrim) and we support a famine memorial. It's a legitimate question - if you despise the values of this nation then why don't you do one? 

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

See that's the thing about the 'Famine Song' and i say that as someone who would be generally called a handwringer on here. I will defend that song till the day i die. The song is a question - if you, ra sellick fans, are so anti royal, military or anything else 'british' and placate isis, PLO etc then wny don't you leave these shores and return to your beloved Ireland? 

What the fuck is wrong with that?It's not a cheap dig at the famine itself ( i have ancestory who came over in the 1860's - i hastened to add from Co. Antrim) and we support a famine memorial. It's a legitimate question - if you despise the values of this nation then why don't you do one? 

It's racist mate. I can't tell you why or how but I just know that you can say whatever you want about us and the people but you can't against the "Irish". Pyoor racist 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

That's why I said it might be him, noticed the teeth also  ? 

IMG_3488.PNG

? could well be him, but if it's not some guy who maybe wasn't even there could be in for a load of shit he doesn't deserve. Happened to a mate of mine with something non football related which led to months of abuse,  death threats and attacks on his family home. Once we're sure it's them they're fair game of course...

2 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

? could well be him, but if it's not some guy who maybe wasn't even there could be in for a load of shit he doesn't deserve. Happened to a mate of mine with something non football related which led to months of abuse,  death threats and attacks on his family home. Once we're sure it's them they're fair game of course...

I'll leave it up to the mods to delete if they think it's inappropriate but I'm sure all the cunts singing will be outed over the next day or two 

Just now, Helicopter Sundae said:

It's about fucking time those terrorist loving fenian cunts got what is coming to them.

They are outing themselves all over TR facebook page fucking unreal they have not just went into full mongo mode they are showing the world who they are :lol: and who they are so easy.

35 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I just hope they draw an English team in the Europa, I can honestly see them getting booted the fuck out of all the way home. 

They will refuse to take tickets because they are cowardly shitebags..playing the vicTIM card that they fear for their fans..But we all know and the rest of British Football is now learning that they are nothing but vile idiots that behave so deplorably and are protected by a compliant snp/ira government police force and a mhedia that are unfit for purpose..The fact these cunts are hanging themselves is wonderful.. 

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

They are outing themselves all over TR facebook page fucking unreal they have not just went into full mongo mode they are showing the world who they are :lol: and who they are so easy.

Fucking incredible....and the reason why is that they have been getting away with it for years, and after joining in with the campaign to kill Rangers, they felt all their Christmases had come at once.

TGFITW...???????????????

Bet they will live to regret that shite.

And you have to remember one thing....Tommy Robinson only rose to fame because of a group of islamist terror worshippers shitting all over a parade of soldiers who had returned from fighting islamist terrorists abroad , and choosing Luton to make their protest.

To see another bunch of terrorist worshippers rip the piss out of us in our own country has clearly boiled his piss, and that message will be getting spread far and wide because of him.

..................FUCKING ROCK ON TOMMY..........

Inexcusable behaviour. Not only an embarrassment to themselves and their club, but to Scotland also, as many people viewing this down south will not distinguish fans of one club from another on such an issue, it will be viewed by many as Scottish football fans. 

Scummy cunts.