Lee Rigby - Bheasts being the scum they are

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Seems Matt Mactaiggart is from Hamilton and is single, no funking surprise there.  Hope plod knock on his door.

I don't think its Hamilton he is from ....try Alloa

https://www.facebook.com/matty.reilly.1?lst=538825694%3A100001220455374%3A1501552387

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Just looked Mate. It's not the Tim I know from.the drum. So its OK. Cheers for linking anyway. That fucking twitter fries me still. I don't know what's happening when people have about three people @         :lol:

your not alone with that mate. I cant understand it either.

1 minute ago, Gazza1212 said:

Just got up and read this so apologies to anyone else who has put this cunt right. 

Firstly even the lowest of our support have standards. Right let's establish that. We're talking here about the idiot minority you refer to that every club in the country has. When though,  have our support EVER come away with anything like what was on that video, or sung anything the equivalent of glorifying the Ibrox disaster , or made attempts to Allie themselves to terrorist organisations the world over , or hung effigies from the stands of our stadium? Put simply the glaring difference is common decency.

These reptiles are openly flaunting their anti British hatred on the the streets now. No longer do they feel the need to contain that hatred within the confines of that cesspit stadium of theirs. For you then to in any way suggest they can be catogorised with the Rangers support is so wide of the mark it defines belief.

I strongly suspect you have no genuine reason for coming on here other than to noise people up in which case you can go ahead and do the lie down and grunt thing as was suggested earlier. If on the other hand you've just got it spectacularly wrong then I suggest you take a long look look at yourself in the mirror this morning.

well said mate :tu:

26 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Just got up and read this so apologies to anyone else who has put this cunt right. 

Firstly even the lowest of our support have standards. Right let's establish that. We're talking here about the idiot minority you refer to that every club in the country has. When though,  have our support EVER come away with anything like what was on that video, or sung anything the equivalent of glorifying the Ibrox disaster , or made attempts to Allie themselves to terrorist organisations the world over , or hung effigies from the stands of our stadium? Put simply the glaring difference is common decency.

These reptiles are openly flaunting their anti British hatred on the the streets now. No longer do they feel the need to contain that hatred within the confines of that cesspit stadium of theirs. For you then to in any way suggest they can be catogorised with the Rangers support is so wide of the mark it defines belief.

I strongly suspect you have no genuine reason for coming on here other than to noise people up in which case you can go ahead and do the lie down and grunt thing as was suggested earlier. If on the other hand you've just got it spectacularly wrong then I suggest you take a long look look at yourself in the mirror this morning.

Yup their support is toxic and out of control. Nothing new I know and they got away with denial about the Rigby song before at Brentford. ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ half wits can't help themselves and constantly promote the Provos through their displays and songs. It's actually unbelievable no one in the press has put them to the sword as you could basically condemn everything about them. Scroll down and check out how many banners have IRA references on this Bristol City site http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/155828-celtic-fans/&page=10

Everybody has them sussed yet the papers, the club, and the politicians do nothing. It's about time this country got back to dealing with such scum.

I've never seen any such shite at Ibrox. For someone to try and equate us to that lot because of add ons to songs is laughable. They are always involved in the glorification of terrorism. It's practically their reason for being. Scotland's shame alright. Or is that really all the spineless wonders who sit back and do nothing?

This should be used to ban them from ever travelling and to stop the filth getting friendlies outside Scotland again.. when it hits their pockets more than the 2 bob fines they get off UEFA then you'll see action.

Hope they riot in Norway and get banned from Europe.  

Horrible cunts! They really are starting to show themselves for what they are to rest of the country. ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ getting banned for their politics 2 weeks ago and these two incidents on Saturday. The real problem is that it's been happening for years and been brushed under the carpet like everything else to do with that club.

I would love to see there opinion if it was one of there own mob cut up in the street by those monsters!

See!!!! the thing is....
Not one person on this site will bat an eye lid as we know what they really are, and the whole stadium of 60,00 are along with them or they would not attend their matches.
Attending these matches actually condones the behaviour of these horrible vile cunts who sing these songs every week home and away.

If ever there was a time to stick the boot in it would be right now,and the board should be in the middle of preparing a statement along the lines of

"Owing to the disgusting behaviour over the last few years the cfc support has if anything become entrenched in this disgusting vile behaviour, and in this instance we wish to save our fans from having to associate themselves with Irelands shame and scotlands burden,we have no alternative but refuse your club any tickets for matches against our club at Ibrox. To save decent people from having to witness this love in with any organisation with an anti British hatred and especially the ira we will have no truck with your club,until the said club addresses these issues. It would also be a well intentioned exercise to rid your club of this irish theme once and for all if you removed the irish flag form your stadium roof".  

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Guy on twitter:

Small picture but it sure looks like Steg is the main fat cunt:

KZasEY_w.jpg

McAdam and Jones, two fine Oirish name's from the oul country. Fucking pathetic!

12 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Yup their support is toxic and out of control. Nothing new I know and they got away with denial about the Rigby song before at Brentford. ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ half wits can't help themselves and constantly promote the Provos through their displays and songs. It's actually unbelievable no one in the press has put them to the sword as you could basically condemn everything about them. Scroll down and check out how many banners have IRA references on this Bristol City site http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/155828-celtic-fans/&page=10

Everybody has them sussed yet the papers, the club, and the politicians do nothing. It's about time this country got back to dealing with such scum.

I've never seen any such shite at Ibrox. For someone to try and equate us to that lot because of add ons to songs is laughable. They are always involved in the glorification of terrorism. It's practically their reason for being. Scotland's shame alright. Or is that really all the spineless wonders who sit back and do nothing?

It's about fucking time we took our country back!

That equates to shutting down that fucking mickey mouse parliament of 3rd rate appeasing bastards that work in it. Changing out those heinous malcontents who now sit at the top of our institutions, including plod, footballing authorities and the hate filled mhedia.

Very publicly outing the crimes of their favourite jolly craicsters, let's them know we are also coming for them. Time for a taste of their own medicine.