Junkies game sold out

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Where have I mentioned anywhere that I couldn't hack it, odd post to be honest.

Greetin along the lines of 'trying to make this bigger than it is' and following up with vague insults when someone debates a point with you kinda suggests it.

Just now, Inigo said:

Greetin along the lines of 'trying to make this bigger than it is' and following up with vague insults when someone debates a point with you kinda suggests it.

I honestly think if you get that from my posts you need help. or you are taking this internet posting thing far more seriously than me.

Just now, Smile said:

I honestly think if you get that from my posts you need help. or you are taking this internet posting thing far more seriously than me.

Mate, I'm not the one that got all pissy because someone was debating with me. 

Off to the Forums for Dummys class for you, Smile.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mate, I'm not the one that got all pissy because someone was debating with me. 

Off to the Forums for Dummys class for you, Smile.

Who's pissy I'm not even that invested in the thread I made my point with my first post, why you felt the need to pursue it so fervently I guess I will never know.

You seem to be trying to create an issue here that for me doesn't exist.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Who's pissy I'm not even that invested in the thread I made my point with my first post, why you felt the need to pursue it so fervently I guess I will never know.

You seem to be trying to create an issue here that for me that doesn't exist.

You got pissy mate. You can't backtrack, it's there in black and white. I aint creating an issue, I'm pointing out what you said, seeing as you seemed to prefer that to actually discussing what we were discussing. You don't want this to continue feel free to stop posting, otherwise stop greetin about someone creating an issue.

And by the way, trying to get out of a discussion you started when someone takes issue with something you've said with 'I don't care anyway' is a bit unbecoming, but fill your boots.

Just now, Inigo said:

You got pissy mate. You can't backtrack, it's there in black and white. I aint creating an issue, I'm pointing out what you said, seeing as you seemed to prefer that to actually discussing what we were discussing. You don't want this to continue feel free to stop posting, otherwise stop greetin about someone creating an issue.

And by the way, trying to get out of a discussion you started when someone takes issue with something you've said with 'I don't care anyway' is a bit unbecoming, but fill your boots.

Show me these posts where I got pissy as you term it? 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Show me these posts where I got pissy as you term it? 

vv

4 hours ago, Smile said:

You are trying to make this bigger than it is you must really need an outlet for your frustration or issues.

I think I made my Point.

Just now, Inigo said:

:lol: Aye, nae bother mate.  

How am I meant to get what upset you if you cannot explain to me what it is,? I have re-read what I have posted and can't see how I have acted pissy as you term it.

Just now, Smile said:

How am I meant to get what upset you if you cannot explain to me what it is,? I have re-read what I have posted and can't see how I have acted pissy as you term it.

Yeah, I know mate. You're as well trying the white is black and black is white route, seeing as nothing else has worked. The 'what I said that was obviously pissy isn't pissy and the more I say he's upset, the more people will believe it' line.

If you'd like to go back to discussing what we were discussing, feel free to reply to the original post without getting a wee bit pissy, or you know, we can stay at 'I aint that bovvered anyway'. Lol.

Just now, Inigo said:

Yeah, I know mate. You're as well trying the white is black and black is white route, seeing as nothing else has worked. The 'what I said that was obviously pissy isn't pissy and the more I say he's upset, the more people will believe it' line.

If you'd like to go back to discussing what we were discussing, feel free to reply to the original post without getting a wee bit pissy, or you know, we can stay at 'I aint that bovvered anyway'. Lol.

I am not trying anything at all, as I mentioned I cannot see the Problem we are having at all, I made my point in the thread no point making it again and again.

Just now, Smile said:

I am not trying anything at all, as I mentioned I cannot see the Problem we are having at all, I made my point in the thread no point making it again and again.

Smile, you're either at it or you're not the brightest if you can't see how that's a bit pissy.

Personally, I don't think you're thick. All part of swerving the discussion for whatever reason. 

16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Smile, you're either at it or you're not the brightest if you can't see how that's a bit pissy.

Personally, I don't think you're thick. All part of swerving the discussion for whatever reason. 

Inigo,

A few posters are concerned about your aggressive behaviour in this thread, can we please behave like adults.

Thanks.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

Inigo,

A few posters are concerned about your aggressive behaviour in this thread, can we please behave like adults.

Thanks.

How come you're only telling me off? It's like he's your favourite. 

42 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Weirder and weirder it gets.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

I just wish you could explain what you are going on about for so long. ?

Feel free to go back and read the thread. I'm confident you're not that stupid, my man.

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Feel free to go back and read the thread. I'm confident you're not that stupid, my man.

As mentioned previously  I have re-read it and all i see is someone trying to make an argument out of nothing. You need help.