K.Morris82

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, big blue Fin said:

Fair enough I only asked, I'll keep hoping for it to happen right enough as after over fifty years of hearing their shite I'm truly sick to death of them.

That sort of shite has no place on a Rangers forum, or indeed at any Club event.

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye there's other people on that plane 

Did you miss the bit where I said "no surviving fenian scum"?

5 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

That sort of shite has no place on a Rangers forum, or indeed at any Club event.

We'll agree to differ.

To be fair he does seem to spend a lot of time and effort to wind up fans about a dead club and five one scorelines, even fans of other teams about that result. A wee bit of a contradiction is the ugly son of a bitch.

It's simple the club should report this to the SFA, again another Celtic employee bringing the game into disrepute.  

If the SFA take no action then the club should get the wee cunt to make a public apology or sue the arse off the wee cunt for lies.  

Rangers never died as he well knows the company was liquidated and the club sold with assets for £5.5m, again over to the Rangers board and the likes of club 1872, play these cunts atbtheir own game 

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They are bizzare . The more successfull and dominant they have became the more hate filled and bitter they have become :lol: all setting up nicely for a huge fall from grace 

Successful ? Theyve been playing tennis without the net since 2012. 

So someone shouts '' Paedo '' and Griffiths answers ?????---he must have known it was directed at him or there would have been no response--therefore--he has personally confirmed he is a paedo.  Also this is really a non story just rigged up as clickbait to get a shitload of hits on the Suns website--I find it satisfying to be able to read this type of worthless so called news from a scource that gets these dying rags any money-----no more

44 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Tbf shouting at him in the middle of an airport when there's weans about is a bit of a riddy,leave that kind of behaviour to the taigs,he's still a fucking cretin tho and hope he gets aids

That's even more reason to shout it, no lies there. They are the kiddy fiddler protectors and the cunts should be reminded at every chance we get and hope when Torbett is reconvicted the law of the land and the football authorities hit them with every thing they can.