Scum bag

K.Morris82

8 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Successful ? Theyve been playing tennis without the net since 2012. 

I am not praising them . They have had an advantage that neither of us have ever enjoyed before or probably ever will again over the other but all it seems to have done is enrage them . It's bizzare :lol:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, tam57 said:

Broonaldo thought he was talking to him, you can see the confusion on his face he nearly spat out his Lego.

The lego muncher always looks confused. He was at the zenith of life when he mastered respiration.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

It's simple the club should report this to the SFA, again another Celtic employee bringing the game into disrepute.  

If the SFA take no action then the club should get the wee cunt to make a public apology or sue the arse off the wee cunt for lies.  

Rangers never died as he well knows the company was liquidated and the club sold with assets for £5.5m, again over to the Rangers board and the likes of club 1872, play these cunts atbtheir own game 

This. The club should out this nonsense whenever it is spouted by someone in any sort of position be it player or "journalist".

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yasss another thread about them. 

Pooyer luv this place the noo 

Exactly, who gives a fuck, can folk on here stop posting shite about whatever the scum say or do, i think its all very boring now, were here to talk about Rangers, not what some wee raped as an altar boy tarrier cunt has got to say

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Exactly, who gives a fuck, can folk on here stop posting shite about whatever the scum say or do, i think its all very boring now, were here to talk about Rangers, not what some wee raped as an altar boy tarrier cunt has got to say

Derry, its never gonna happen - been here for 5 years. Changed days I'll tell you. Too many wee internet hobbits love getting faux'd out their nut on a team or supporters that we should be wiping off our shoe  

Too many decent posters have chucked it and the mods allow it - used to be you got pelters for posting anything other than Rangers chat in the bears den. 

It's just a "den" now. Rank at that  

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Give them rope and shovels and they fans/players are so thick they will hang themselves and have a mighty big hole to get out, jolly cricketers have been well and truly outed.

When did they start playing cricket? Still at least you get to throw something hard at the mhanky mob or set about them with a bat.:UK:

4 hours ago, centenarystand said:

That patter is old hat and worn out.

Its now all unfolding why Strachan wouldn't play him for Scotland.

Strachan seems to know  an arsehole when he sees one.

He sees one very morning when he is shaving

4 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Is it wrong of me that I want the plane they're flying in to crash and and burn with no surviving fenian scum left at all?

you are obviously a horrible person for wanting that to happen to anyone full stop.

No place at Rangers imo