Jump to content

Hillary Clinton, Celtic And Lee Rigby


Virtuoso
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is after all heavily rumoured that to become a member of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ then any prospective member must complete a series of indoctrination meetings in militant, violent Irish Republicanism.

Is this true, or a piss take by the VB's?

If true, i'd love some young fuckwit from Glasgow to try to 'educate' me in Irish Republicanism and the troubles, I'm sure they would be an absolute mine of information ffs.

I'd imagine it would something like -

'Would you smear shite all over your bedroom if an upcoming GB protest required you to do so?. Lidl bags don't count, and you're noo allowed to cry if your mammy knocks fuck outta yee'

'Do you know the difference between Orish Republicans and American ones?' ............ If so, we might ask you to do a short lecture for our members. We already know, but eh, knowledge is power, and eh, you'll move through the ranks quicker.

'Do you believe everything our guru Philip Mcgollll, eh, Mcgillll, eh,  Mcgullilll you know his name, you one we send half our Job seekers money to, him, do you believe all he says about the war in Ireland, or is it Northern Ireland? I get mixed up as I've never been'.

Master's Degree level stuff questions, on Irish Republicanism :lol:

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Fuck Hilary Clinton

Best thing about this thread ? Naa, I'm no really getting how expressing the opinion that everybody else has expressed about them is something to applaud just because it's written in article form. But hey-ho that's just one man's thoughts..,

Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It is after all heavily rumoured that to become a member of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ then any prospective member must complete a series of indoctrination meetings in militant, violent Irish Republicanism.

Is this true, or a piss take by the VB's?

If true, i'd love some young fuckwit from Glasgow to try to 'educate' me in Irish Republicanism and the troubles, I'm sure they would be an absolute mine of information ffs.

I'd imagine it would something like -

'Would you smear shite all over your bedroom if an upcoming GB protest required you to do so?. Lidl bags don't count, and you're noo allowed to cry if your mammy knocks fuck outta yee'

'Do you know the difference between Orish Republicans and American ones?' ............ If so, we might ask you to do a short lecture for our members. We already know, but eh, knowledge is power, and eh, you'll move through the ranks quicker.

'Do you believe everything our guru Philip Mcgollll, eh, Mcgillll, eh,  Mcgullilll you know his name, you one we send half our Job seekers money to, him, do you believe all he says about the war in Ireland, or is it Northern Ireland? I get mixed up as I've never been'.

Master's Degree level stuff questions, on Irish Republicanism :lol:

 

 

 

It's either a piss take or just a blatant lie.

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I'm a huge fan of the VBs but why does every article recently have to start and end with a quote or remark about some politician who is irrelevant to the issue? :lol:

Everyone knows that a point is only valid when it is ended with a quote by an irrelevant politician.

 

"The internet is full of porn, fake news and irrelevant quotes." Margaret Thatcher, 1987

Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's either a piss take or just a blatant lie.

There's been plenty of suggestion of this over the last year or so.

Indoctrinate members and even get them to commit crimes with flares, banners, fighting etc  to prove they can be trusted.

Even heard from a couple of sources that tattoos are chosen for them and must be done before they are finally accepted.

I've no proof though others are maybe better placed on this than I am.

In London gang members must stab a random as their deed to be accepted. The GB see themselves as a group of ultras,  certainly wouldn't consider it a piss take or bull shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There's been plenty of suggestion of this over the last year or so.

Indoctrinate members and even get them to commit crimes with flares, banners, fighting etc  to prove they can be trusted.

Even heard from a couple of sources that tattoos are chosen for them and must be done before they are finally accepted.

I've no proof though others are maybe better placed on this than I am.

In London gang members must stab a random as their deed to be accepted. The GB see themselves as a group of ultras,  certainly wouldn't consider it a piss take or bull shit.

It's a complete myth.

The tattoo thing is also nonsense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 26 January 2022 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...