*** You've Been Reported - Final Warning ***

govanblue

11 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

In life, you cannot sit and wait for money coming in. You have to go get it. Every cause needs to have a sales drive.

Anyone who don't think in black and white can see this. Motivation..........don't knock it when good comes of it!

So fucking obvious, isn't it??? :thumbsup:

Through the Fund, since December 2012, we have raised (directly and indirectly) over £100,000 .

I'll say that again, eh?  

OVER £100,000

How much do folk reckon I'd have raised if it hadn't been for my unorthodox methods.

Hi everyone, I've got a justgiving page, please donate.  thanks.  bye.

which brings me back to my earlier fuck anyone who doesn't or won't get it.  This is too important to let those fannykegs influence my thinking. :p:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Hi GG.

Thanks for those kind words.

Technically, there have actually been four look at me's over the last five years.

Here's the first...

Ant_Season_Tickets_zpsa4ba6888.thumb.jpg.dfdf03f41cb22e623e3228ef399e0dc8.jpg

And two more....

MP1_zps4fdb388d.thumb.jpg.3c18fadde9919a10eff62fcf969508d1.jpg law_shirt_presentation_zps052431fa.thumb.jpg.63597f723dcb39cb717e71d54d490e64.jpg

And the last...

GB_Medal2_zpsagfttyl2.thumb.jpg.7a5f8963304d97746d8a1a9e245654b1.jpg

The first was posted because I wanted people to see Young Ant's injury, and feel more inclined to help him.

The second and third, because it needed two people to hold the frames.

And the fourth was because I was showing the Erskine medal to our Fund Members, because it's them who paid for it!

I guess if I were not so ugly, I'd maybe flaunt myself a bit more, but to be honest, I prefer seeing others basking in the glory...

Erskine_RDF2_zpst623w6qu.thumb.jpg.0b1e3509dffb5073d26f2478669d6fe4.jpgErskine_RDF3_zpsxhxm4poe.thumb.jpg.5a89bb236327e95acb62b15462076144.jpg

Other than that, you hit several nails on the head.

:mutley:

Hey you, get the ladies faces on show. Matching outfits and bodies. I'm looking forward to choosing my favourite :mutley:

10 hours ago, Malvern said:

I see what you did there :UK:

Personally I took it tongue in cheek and laughed at the ability of Govan to turn any situation to the advantage of the fund and all power to him to continue in the same manner. If you have it donate if you want, if you don't, then don't, no point getting all pissy when Govan is trying to drum up more donations in a funny way (not directed at you Geneva). If you have already donated nobody is asking you for more, it is just a bump reminder of the fund or we would all forget for the season if the donation thread turned up on page 18.

Lot of fans seem to be turning into little snow flakes these days and can't take a bit of fucking humour on a football forum! We are fans together FFS and everything I can do to help I will do as pitiful as it is.

As Geneva said, Govan doesn't need the backing but he gets it anyway as we all see the quality of the man and will not allow a man of principle who has dedicated himself to something we have never done feel bad due to one post which doesn't amuse someone as he has no sense of bloody humour.

You're my target audience Malvern. :thumbsup:

Admittedly, my roleplay may have been over the heads of your goldfish, and a few others.  But as long as you, and your Fellow Fundies get it, then I'm happy. :rangers:

But don't you go donating on behalf of your flea circus tonight!!!!

10 hours ago, Malvern said:

As Geneva said, Govan doesn't need the backing but he gets it anyway as we all see the quality of the man and will not allow a man of principle who has dedicated himself to something we have never done feel bad due to one post which doesn't amuse someone as he has no sense of bloody humour.

Quote of The Day!!

But sadly, it's much more  than a sense of humour failure.  Some people are just hovering like vultures waiting for the opportunity to attack.

I like to invite them into these little confrontations, because it helps others see things more clearly.

The beauty of my controversial "You're all cunts" threads, is that behind the scenes, they always generate a lot more members.  As you and I also know full well, most Good Bears love being govanblued, because, as they now know full well, it brings many unpublicised benefits, both tangible and spiritual.  :yoda:

10 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

You do realise Frank was in jest  don't you? If not, no wonder RM baffles you.

No he wasn't mate.  He jumped in to try to cause discord, but ended up getting a bit of a  kippering.  

Just my humble opinion of course.  I'm sure frank will disagree. :pipe:

Rangers Media sense of humour failure. Reboot back to factory settings required

You might be on to something there.

Things were great before the last forum upgrade!!

Remember when we had a blue sherlock? :sherlock:

10 hours ago, He's blue he's white said:

Or perhaps people can't afford.

Choose to donate to other charities.

You seem to do amazing work, just chill out a little. 

Think that through for a bit.

How much was the away trip to Sheffield?

We all choose to donate to other charities.  But many of us also see that this is something different, more relevant to our desires, and without doubt more cost effective than donating to any other charity on the planet.

And remember, if we don't buy these Rangers tickets for our Veterans, there ain't nobody else queuing up behind us to help them out.   Nobody!

No need to chill out mate, I'm trolling along merrily,  and finding all of this very entertaining.  I hope others have too. :p:

You do realise Frank was in jest  don't you? If not, no wonder RM baffles you.

10 hours ago, IbroxBurnzy said:

Difficult to tell on here sometimes!

So I take it back,everyone on here are bloody fantastic ?

Anyway hope everyone keeps topping the fund up ?

He wasn't mate.  Frank's a bad 'un. :tu:

10 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? FFS it's GB doing what GB does, why folk need to get their knickers in a twist about it is beyond me. 

If you don't want anything to do with helping ex service men have some fun towards the end of their lives, then here is a clue. 

Dont click on the link ya shower of wallopers. 

Just a very small shower. :tu: 

As much as I admire all your efforts Govanblue, as an ex forces veteran myself I already subscribe to many charities, mostly veteran based, which does include Erskine itself. My core charity i support is We Remember Submariners which is close to my heart and now has charitable status also. Keep up the good work though wish you every success this year with your efforts. BZ to you, which is the flags of Bravo and Zulu and means well done in Navy terminology.

8 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Some people are fucking thick. Only on Rangers Media could something like this turn into a row.

to be fair mate, I engineered it that way from the beginning. :p:

Rows always bring in a  raft of new donations, and provide good entertainment for Funds Members who enjoy my flights of fancy. :p:

Oh and btw - have you considered joining the RangersMedia Erskine Fund this season?  Membership starts from only £10. 

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

:tu:

On 8/2/2017 at 9:56 AM, He's blue he's white said:

Or perhaps people can't afford.

Choose to donate to other charities.

You seem to do amazing work, just chill out a little. 

Oh, I forgot to mention...

As is well documented elsewhere, for those few unfortunate Bears who cannot afford or justify a £10 donation once a year, we offer bespoke free and concessionary rates. So you can still enjoy the benefits of Fund Membership even without making a cash donation - but we would hope you would be able to makes some other form of non-monetary contribution. And you'd probably want to do that anyway, because thats the kind of person who wants to be in The Fund anyway. :rangers:

We have several members eligible for, and enjoying, free and/or reduced membership, but I would obviously never reveal the details of that information.

7 hours ago, CoopsLaud said:

Brilliant thread. I shall be setting up a regular donation shortly once I figure out how to work out the internets.

Brilliant news mate.  Looking forward to welcoming you aboard. :cheers:

But we don't accept monthly donations - The Fund has evolved with its own set of values, and one of them is making sure that nobody is allowed to pay excessively more than their fair share.  

So we'll be more than happy to just take whatever you want to give at this, our Start-of season Fundraiser, then again in November, for our Erskine Christmas Donations, if you still feel so inclined, and then again perhaps at the end of the season if we haven't got enough money left to pay for next season's season tickets.

Hope that works for you

:rangers:

Oh, and I'll get a PM to you at some point to discuss what works for you for payment. :tu: