• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Should do a RM meet-up Hearts at Murrayfield in the Murrayfield Sports Bar 

? I'm sure that's full of Jambos. I mind hearing they kicked fuck out of a mouthy scum fan not long ago :lol:

If I can get a ticket mate I'll be there

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

? I'm sure that's full of Jambos. I mind hearing they kicked fuck out of a mouthy scum fan not long ago :lol:

If I can get a ticket mate I'll be there

I know a lot of th jambos that frequent it I'll let them know the real prods are in town and they've one chance to put on a spread or they will be ejected through the windaes 

49 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

They should just make it pay at the gate.

I have a feeling the Edinburgh police would shit themselves at the prospect of thousands of fans with no tickets :lol:

I think they are only used to Rugby, Robbie Williams and Little Mix

Just now, K.A.I said:

I know a lot of th jambos that frequent it I'll let them know the real prods are in town and they've one chance to put on a spread or they will be ejected through the windaes 

Do you know a wee baldy guy goes by the initials CH? He's in there quite a lot, I work beside him

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Do you know a wee baldy guy goes by the initials CH? He's in there quite a lot, I work beside him

Nah don't think I know him 

mostly the ones who used to drink in Robbos before it closed 

Jambos have disappointed me through our troubles. I used to like some of them, being through this way  and growing up with them, they used to know as many songs as me but have shown their true colours the past couple years. One of the first to put the boot in. Wankers

4 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

I'd imagine whatever allocation we get will be decided by the polis. Hearts need to pay off Cathro, their stand is 2m over budget and the cost of hiring Murrayfield as well. They'll want all the money they can get but the polis won't be keen on 20/30k of us heading through there.

See if the polis try to limit it, the club shouldn't be backwards in making complaints.

Given Hearts and Aberdeen are allowed to take 20k through to Hampden regularly and 35-40k occasionally, and 50k Hearts and Hibs fans have been allowed to travel through to Glasgow together, there should be no issue.

Just now, Inigo said:

See if the polis try to limit it, the club shouldn't be backwards in making complaints.

Given Hearts and Aberdeen are allowed to take 20k through to Hampden regularly and 35-40k occasionally, and 50k Hearts and Hibs fans have been allowed to travel through to Glasgow together, there should be no issue.

Aye that's a fair point.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

When is this game?

Are they so far behind with the building work that they have no option on this....they are a fucking joke of a club 

It's funny how they continue to hold out for so much coin for Walker when in actual fact they are properly rooked. Tell them to poke it and we'll see what happens!

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I used to get offered handjobs there back in the day. Used to run like fuck! Later found out the reputation the place had!

:lol:

I've never been there after 6pm. 

Last time I was there it was mobbed and I spewed in front of everyone after too much bevvy. Haven't been back since :lol:

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

:lol:

I've never been there after 6pm. 

Last time I was there it was mobbed and I spewed in front of everyone after too much bevvy. Haven't been back since :lol:

i was at uni up that way at the time and one of the guys told me to take a shortcut through the meadows to get to his bit, fuck me it was like running the gauntlet! 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Police also allowed Celtic to play there and take 30k plus to the Warsaw game