Motherwell Training Gallery

Pictures of training for the Motherwell game: https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/mwell-training-gallery-2/

Dalcio has had a haircut. Dodoo is still there and featuring in training. Peña has his top off in a couple of pics and may be carrying an extra pound or two. Oh and Morelos doesn't have the strapping on his knee anymore.

Nacho Novo was there too.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Pictures of training for the Motherwell game: https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/mwell-training-gallery-2/

Dalcio has had a haircut. Dodoo is still there and featuring in training. Peña has his top off in a couple of pics and may be carrying an extra pound or two. Oh and Morelos doesn't have the strapping on his knee anymore.

Nacho Novo was there too.

Pena will probably not be up to 'PC' match fitness levels. Don't expect to see him until he tones / or loses those pounds / or whatever fitness regime meets PC's standards.

36 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Pena just shy of a dad bod :megaanguish:

was thinking that myself. he doesnt look anywhere near the level of physical preparedness  I would expect to see from a modern pro footballer. To be honest I thought that about Wilson when he had to change his shirt coming for the friendly against sheffield as well. Slightly soft around the middle. I'll bet Alves isnt like that.

6 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

?

Just something that annoys me a bit. He loves to do things like turning up to games 5 minutes late to get the applause of the crowd and posting on Twitter every few weeks slagging off the taigs. Probably couldn't name 5 of our current first team. 

Maybe it's just the cynical side of me.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Just something that annoys me a bit. He loves to do things like turning up to games 5 minutes late to get the applause of the crowd and posting on Twitter every few weeks slagging off the taigs. Probably couldn't name 5 of our current first team. 

Jesus fuck :lol:

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

was thinking that myself. he doesnt look anywhere near the level of physical preparedness  I would expect to see from a modern pro footballer. To be honest I thought that about Wilson when he had to change his shirt coming for the friendly against sheffield as well. Slightly soft around the middle. I'll bet Alves isnt like that.

And you would win that bet. . .

Look at the leg muscles in the training pic. He's gonna go through 90-100% of the SPFL Centre Forwards like a ton of bricks

030817_training_pena_alves_01.jpg

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'd say cycnical, novo does look genuine when it comes to loving Rangers. At least he makes an effort unlike Weiss. 

59 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Pena just shy of a dad bod :megaanguish:

Hopefully he just wasn't motivated and lost his way over the last year or so and Pedro can get him motivated (he must be confident of it otherwise whys plush the cash on him?).

It explains why we haven't seen much of him playing in friendlies as he obviously wants him to get fit but playing games gets you fit as well as putting in the hard graft in training.

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Vladimir Weiss, just talks on twitter about it, making sly hints at returning and so on. 

Novo actually does things like go to the games, supporters buses and help in charity related things. 

Can just imagine Weiss telling his manager he won't be available for selection one weekend.

'Why's that'

'Away up tae Pitodrie on the Bridgeton Loyal boss yeoooowwwwwww'

Use your head Floyd ffs 

3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Can just imagine Weiss telling his manager he won't be available for selection one weekend.

'Why's that'

'Away up tae Pitodrie on the Bridgeton Loyal boss yeoooowwwwwww'

Use your head Floyd ffs 

Twisting my words ?

Novo actually gives a fuck about Rangers and if he has the chance, dkes what he can for the club. 

Weiss just uses fans to keep himself in the limelight, if he wanted to come he'd make it happen. He had a chance to show up at the Sheffield game like novo. 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

He never was away!

He hadn't shown for a few weeks in training and was left of the bench. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Twisting my words ?

Novo actually gives a fuck about Rangers and if he has the chance, dkes what he can for the club. 

Weiss just uses fans to keep himself in the limelight, if he wanted to come he'd make it happen. He had a chance to show up at the Sheffield game like novo. 

He hadn't shown for a few weeks in training and was left of the bench. 

He's in Qatar. No way would he have went to Sheffield for a friendly.