Motherwell Training Gallery

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Twisting my words ?

Novo actually gives a fuck about Rangers and if he has the chance, dkes what he can for the club. 

Weiss just uses fans to keep himself in the limelight, if he wanted to come he'd make it happen. He had a chance to show up at the Sheffield game like novo. 

Cannae believe he never travelled fae Qatar tae Sheffield to watch a friendly. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Cannae believe he never travelled fae Qatar tae Sheffield to watch a friendly. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's in Qatar. No way would he have went to Sheffield for a friendly.

Yet he claims to love this club, he claims to want to playing for us again. 

I'm sure money is not an issue for him, and regardless of where it was Sheffield, dublin or middle east, real fans who love the club  would be there. 

Weiss is a fraud who uses fans to keep attention in him unlike Novo who does give a toss about the club, see it all the time on his Instagram and snapchat. 

I'm sure money is not an issue for him, and regardless of where it was Sheffield, dublin or middle east, real fans who love the club  would be there. 

Weiss is a fraud who uses fans to keep attention in him unlike Novo who does give a toss about the club, see it all the time on his Instagram and snapchat. 

You also see it on Weiss's social media accounts, Floyd.

Were you in Sheffield?

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Fuck Weiss, but you canny hold this against him mate.

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Is he just going to rip up his contract head straight to ibrox and demant pedro signs him, if pedro wanted him we would have him its not weiss's choice not remember when novo was training with us when ally was in charge he was begging for a contract but he wasn't wanted. 

2 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

You also see it on Weiss's social media accounts, Floyd.

Were you in Sheffield?

Couldn't get a ticket for it, had the money and time off ready for it. So instead I renewed my RTV subscription and watched it on there. 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck Weiss, but you canny hold this against him mate.

I dislike how he keeps leading on fans. 

2 hours ago, Bonus said:

Is he just going to rip up his contract head straight to ibrox and demant pedro signs him, if pedro wanted him we would have him its not weiss's choice not remember when novo was training with us when ally was in charge he was begging for a contract but he wasn't wanted. 

He always implies that, he's said before about wanting to get signed up. 

I think that was an error on Allys behalf, but it shows Novos passion that he was wanting to help the club in the lower league when other big names had abandoned the club. Also isn't novo banned from ibrox to some extent or was that lifted? 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Couldn't get a ticket for it, had the money and time off ready for it. So instead I renewed my RTV subscription and watched it on there. 

I dislike how he keeps leading on fans. 

He always implies that, he's said before about wanting to get signed up. 

I think that was an error on Allys behalf, but it shows Novos passion that he was wanting to help the club in the lower league when other big names had abandoned the club. Also isn't novo banned from ibrox to some extent or was that lifted? 

How do you know Vladimir could get a ticket?

I'm pretty sure he's on good enough wages to afford it or at least get over to sheffield to even watch it in a pub with other bears. 

Aye he's gonnae come fae Qatar to Sheffield to watch it in a pub.

When it's not even on tele.

Fuck sake.