*** govanbrand T-Shirts for sale - All profits go to me to buy drugs

govanblue

I am delighted to announce that I have launched my own exclusive range of T-Shirts, aimed at all Good Bears.

Well, I say exclusive.  Our bitter rivals at www.rydc.co.uk are offering something similar, but of inferior quality, at £15.

But don't worry - I plan to undercut them and hopefully drive them out of business. :tu:

So exclusively for RangersMedia Members, these T-shirts are available from govanbrand at only £12 each!!!

You can of course pay more than £12 if you want to, safe in the knowledge that I will be able to buy better quality drugs, and thus not put my health at risk.

Here are the T-Shirts.  I think you'll agree they're pretty fucking awesome, and I guess you'll probably  want one of each!

T-shirts.thumb.jpg.9d5b2cee554e6a74c10d8d8386c6f0f0.jpg

Yes, only £12 each.  If you want one, or more, post here, or PM me.

#drugsforgb

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I am delighted to announce that I have launched my own exclusive range of T-Shirts, aimed at all Good Bears.

Well, I say exclusive.  Our bitter rivals at www.rydc.co.uk are offering something similar, but of inferior quality, at £15.

But don't worry - I plan to undercut them and hopefully drive them out of business. :tu:

So exclusively for RangersMedia Members, these T-shirts are available from govanbrand at only £10 each!!!

You can of course pay more than £10 if you want to, safe in the knowledge that I will be able to buy better quality drugs, and thus not put my health at risk.

Here are the T-Shirts.  I think you'll agree they're pretty fucking awesome, and I guess you'll probably  want one of each!

Yes, only £10 each.  If you want one, or more, post here, or PM me.

#drugsforgb

Put me down for one of each thank you ?

10 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So exclusively for RangersMedia Members, these T-shirts are available from govanbrand at only £10 each!!!

You can of course pay more than £10 if you want to, safe in the knowledge that I will be able to buy better quality drugs, and thus not put my health at risk.

Yes, only £10 each.  If you want one, or more, post here, or PM me.

#drugsforgb

Cracking mate put me doon for the three all large will pm you later

Advance warning.

I've got a feeling this new govanbrand Range may prove more popular than I first thought.  Which means I'll be under more stress to deliver and will need more drugs to chill me out.

So do please be prepared for a moderate price increase.  I have to ensure that supply and demand are both fairly represented.

What are the chest measurements? I bought a M Timberland T shirt online and the whole family could have fitted in it.

Measure armpit to armpit.

Prob a neat trick from GB right enough not to publish sizes as once they are delivered too big or too small they will not be returned and smaller/bigger ones then purchased.

The Rangers commercial department are missing a trick not getting this man on board.

6 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Any 'real men' ones or just wee wimp sizes? 

Not sure what sizes are available yet.  I'll update when I know.

Where's your Fund donation for this season got to btw?  I think your period of self-exile has gone on long enough! :p:

4 hours ago, pcbear said:

Prob a neat trick from GB right enough not to publish sizes as once they are delivered too big or too small they will not be returned and smaller/bigger ones then purchased.

Will you please stop divulging all my secrets? :p:

2 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Blue and a red one for me., xl .will pm later.

No Surrender 

Rab 

:tu:

17 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Turnin into quite the little entrepreneur GB, any XXXXXXL !??

image.gif.490c77a80a7ca93ca65a0c402252284e.gif

Not sure yet, but I do have this cheeky little number in size 5XL...

rangers-09-home_4_1.jpg

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

Not sure what sizes are available yet.  I'll update when I know.

Where's your Fund donation for this season got to btw?  I think your period of self-exile has gone on long enough. 

I'm sure you deliberately 'missed' last years donation so my cunning plan was meet you to put cash in hand! 

25 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Provisional orders:

@BallochBear

@Sparkle

@plumbGER

@ps95v7

@Kirkintillochbear

@linfield1690

@jamess

@Bluepeter9

@pcbear - How the hell would I know - do I look like a tailor? :p:

@rab wilson

More like a sailor in your little photo, I will take one of each in medium, if they are too wee your cunning ploy in not issuing sizes will have me back  for bigger ones.