Herrera ?

Blackandra

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difficult to say, if he finds his form again he could be banging them in and like I say he could've had 2 today, he was in the centre of the box. I'm personally behind all the players in support and hoping he does score a good few this season, besides he is our target man, the one we should be looking to most of all is Morelos. Here's hoping Herrera though can find his form.

Just now, King Jela said:

Has he left? Because as far as I know he's only played 2 competitive games, one of which he came on as a sub in. 

Maybe wait and see if he's shite, then leaves, then you could say he was always a dafty ??

Dafty

He's away to Nottingham Forest

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Blackandra said:

U jealous ur still typing that on ur Nokia 3210 with no emoji options ya rocket? 

:wanker::wanker:

You calling anyone a rocket is funny as fuck, slagging off a player that's started one competitive match ffs

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, B1872 said:

Kenny missed a shocker today as well. 

He misses loads of sitters mate, had one vs the taigs on New Year's Eve but no one must slag Miller.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

You calling anyone a rocket is funny as fuck, slagging off a player that's started one competitive match ffs

Ffs I wasn't slagging any one. Bit of light hearted banter. Some folk are to fuckin sensitive in here. My point is I don't think he's gona be prolific but he'll still do well in the role he's expected to do. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Blackandra said:

Ffs I wasn't slagging any one. Bit of light hearted banter. Some folk are to fuckin sensitive in here. My point is I don't think he's gona be prolific but he'll still do well in the role he's expected to do. 

Fucking lay off him will ye, you fucking cunt. I bet you're just bald and jealous of his hair.