Herrera ?

Blackandra

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Absolute nonsense posting that.

Why? Can we only show videos of players scoring goals? Can we not look to see what we're gona get out our new signings? For what it's worth I actually like the look of him I just don't think he'll score alot. 

2 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Why? Can we only show videos of players scoring goals? Can we not look to see what we're gona get out our new signings? For what it's worth I actually like the look of him I just don't think he'll score alot. 

It's a video made to obviously rip the pish out of someone who is now a Rangers player.

He's here now, let's get behind him.

Some misses there. But he's playing for us now. At least he has the awareness to be in these positions so hopefully he starts putting chances away. New team and new part in his career. Just give the guy and the team a chance before putting this shit up. ?

4 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

It's a video made to obviously rip the pish out of someone who is now a Rangers player.

He's here now, let's get behind him.

Aye in 2016 Philip. This is a forum it's all about sharing info good or bad. And i have never said I wasn't behind him. Stop looking to be offended. Fuckin near as bad as FF in here some times 

While he has the full support of every Rangers fan going I have a niggling feeling he's going to be Garner 2.0, a case of sitter after sitter and being that pish going forward that they end up getting praised for being a battering ram and winning heeders rather winning games. 

Still believe time will tell and would rather support him until he proves us right or wrong, but had a niggling feeling as soon as he signed that much like Garner his goal to game record was pretty poor.

36 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Herrera could have had a couple of tap ins had he been spotted by his team mates, probably take the rest of the team time to adjust seeing someone actually attack the six yard box for a change. 

Spot on, you noticed it. There were a few chances where he was bang centre of the box and it was screaming out to be passed to him and it never happened. I think this is where Rangers need to up their game, the final 3rd, sometimes it's about keeping a cool head, looking up for options and if not there then shoot.

9 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Aye in 2016 Philip. This is a forum it's all about sharing info good or bad. And i have never said I wasn't behind him. Stop looking to be offended. Fuckin near as bad as FF in here some times 

Anyone can grab a few segments and compile a video of players fucking up. Half of the clips are him losing his man at set pieces and penalty misses.

It's not really helpful or relevant.

14 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

While he has the full support of every Rangers fan going I have a niggling feeling he's going to be Garner 2.0, a case of sitter after sitter and being that pish going forward that they end up getting praised for being a battering ram and winning heeders rather winning games. 

Still believe time will tell and would rather support him until he proves us right or wrong, but had a niggling feeling as soon as he signed that much like Garner his goal to game record was pretty poor.

Garner's big problem for me is that he wasn't getting into attacking positions enough, or when he was, we weren't able to get decent service to him. I don't really recall him missing sitter after sitter.

Just now, philiprfc said:

Garner's big problem for me is that he wasn't getting into attacking positions enough, or when he was, we weren't able to get decent service to him. I don't really recall him missing sitter after sitter.

I do recall a few stinker's and like ye said above his positional sense and ability to play well if not scoring was non existent. Obviously not carbon copies of eachother but I fear some might just put up with him being a battering ram. 

Would still rather give him time mind you.