Herrera ?

Blackandra

6 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

Whats utter pish? That he was in position for a tap in on at least two occasions against Motherwell? because he quite clearly was.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. I'm referring to the pre match exercise where our wide players cross the ball to our strikers with 1 in middle of goals and 1 at back post and they try to score. The big man has fluffed it every time I've watched.  At least 3 times in Sheffield the ball actually went the opposite way from the goals. 

It's not having a go at him. It's just the plain truth of what happened. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

That's not what Pedro said...

We've got a clean bill of health, apart from Pena's alcoholism. 

Niko is back too. 

Am pretty sure Herrara knows himsel if he's injured or not. Candeias his neighbout n he left with his shirt and tie on Herrera didnt must have been going for physio.

Or Herrera could be telling me lies as big as @RDFM's lies

8 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

I'm not sure what you are talking about. I'm referring to the pre match exercise where our wide players cross the ball to our strikers with 1 in middle of goals and 1 at back post and they try to score. The big man has fluffed it every time I've watched.  At least 3 times in Sheffield the ball actually went the opposite way from the goals. 

It's not having a go at him. It's just the plain truth of what happened. 

I said he was in position for a couple of tap ins against Motherwell and you quoted me saying utter pish. Watch the game back and you will see that on at least two occasions he is open in the six yard box but isn't played in by his team mate. If you're arguing that he would have missed those opportunities, well that's a different argument but you can't argue that he wasn't in the positions, which was my point because the footage clearly shows he was.

6 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

I said he was in position for a couple of tap ins against Motherwell and you quoted me saying utter pish. Watch the game back and you will see that on at least two occasions he is open in the six yard box but isn't played in by his team mate. If you're arguing that he would have missed those opportunities, well that's a different argument but you can't argue that he wasn't in the positions, which was my point because the footage clearly shows he was.

No. You said he "could have" had a couple of tap ins and I quoted you and stated he couldn't finish tap ins in the warm up so no guarantee he "would have" put them in.

I then stated he was "utter pish IMO" I wasn't saying it was utter pish he was in a tap in position. 

33 minutes ago, OhW said:

I think the people who defend him overreact too though.

Someone could simply say "Herrera hasn't done much so far", which is true, and the reply will be "why have you completely written him off, Scotland is really cold,  Hateley was crap at first, why do our fans hate all our players?!?!"

Hardly over reaction when it's openly mocking a players miss compilation from his previous side. 

I will trust Pedro's judgement on him and from what I've seen he is being utilised as a secondary striker for a finisher to play off of. Problem is we have been playing him next to Miller who seems to think he is a midfielder these days. 

2 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

No. You said he "could have" had a couple of tap ins and I quoted you and stated he couldn't finish tap ins in the warm up so no guarantee he "would have" put them in.

I then stated he was "utter pish IMO" I wasn't saying it was utter pish he was in a tap in position. 

No you stated "utter pish IMO" as opposed to specifying "HE is utter pish IMO" which meant I thought you were disagreeing. You may well be right though and he is utter garbage, i'd still rather the right ball was played and having him fuck it up than not having the chance at all though.

16 minutes ago, OhW said:

That's not what I said though is it?

I said someone could simply say "Herrera hasn't done much so far" and they would face the same overreaction. 

Eh? So that makes it OK to ridicule a player via a shite video who is just in the door as you would be criticised for just saying he hasn't shown enough? 

In fact don't bother replying can't be arsed discussing it. 

• 1 month later...
On 09/08/2017 at 03:49, TheLawMan said:

He hasn't scored a tap in since Pedro introduced the new pre match exercise.

That's 3 games now and not once has he found the net in the warm up ffs.  

Utter pish IMO.  

What the fuk does this guy offer ?  He is a useless piece of shit alongside a useless piece of shit manager who clearly hasnt got a scooby doo.

What have we become ???