waghorn off to ipswich

robg58

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Come off it - whether he joins us or not, you're into the enemy their pal. Unacceptable. 

What?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

Genuine typo - but you're with the enemy their pal with that statement. 

Okay. Why am I with the enemy?

Always be thankful for the championship season but last season was a mess for Waghorn.

Cut him a lot of slack as unlike the McKay's, O'Halloran's, Forrester's he seemed to realise that you need to work hard to stay at such a big club, he just simply lacked the ability.

good luck down in England big man.

Guest Lloyd72

Cuntsmith ya choobe. Kinda timmy like. fenian, east end, gallowgate behaviour. 

Clear enough fuckface.

Well my friend it is you who now seems to be with the enemy as calling any other bear fuck face is also Taigy. okay Fuck face?

Also fuck the baldy albino cunt I hope he fucks off elsewhere and breaks his leg :happy:

7 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Well my friend it is you who now seems to be with the enemy as calling any other bear fuck face is also Taigy. okay Fuck face?

Also fuck the baldy albino cunt I hope he fucks off elsewhere and breaks his leg :happy:

Idiot

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

IMG_4901.GIF.5af6fc961cd92c5c926a2644c9a4b350.GIF

That cunt keeps popping up in my recommended videos on my twitter since I got hacked, fuck him too

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

So Waggy must be the shock exit that's leaving to allow cuntsmith to come back

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nice description of Judas.

I've got a feeling he'll be back and helicopter Sunday is up & coming. We've been thru hell and back, and now we're back - perhaps having a born Rangers supporter in our team maybe beneficial.

McGregor for example, I'd take him back - because wi him we'll beat those tramps.

I've got a feeling he'll be back and helicopter Sunday is up & coming. We've been thru hell and back, and now we're back - perhaps having a born Rangers supporter in our team maybe beneficial.

McGregor for example, I'd take him back - because wi him we'll beat those tramps.

Both utter wanks.

Guest Lloyd72

He may be a born Rangers supporter but Rangers are dead now so that means nothing.

Guest Lloyd72

Nooo - same Rangers, same ground, same postcode since mid 60's - my Dad before me and his his before him. Same Rangers.

Try telling that to Cuntsmith

Guest Lloyd72

I'd accept him - we need good players to win our league.

Heaven is another place.

We do aye, is he the only good player out there? 

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Nooo - same Rangers, same ground, same postcode since mid 60's - my Dad before me and his Dad before him. Same Rangers.

Look at Dorrans. Dying to come home, plays ONE game and his passion and determination is their for all to see.

Naismith cunted us real good. He will have to work 100 times harder than Dorrans to win everyone over.

So here we have 2 players in the middle of the park, both premiership experience, both at a good age with bags of passion and determination and one with an enormous point to prove and to win the fans over. 

Its a no brainer, we need to band together. Having a hungry determined taig hating Naismith on the park in a blue jersey chasing every ball and desperate to the the one to propel us to championship glory should have only one set of fans worrying, and it won't be any of us.

I understand where Lloyd is coming from and it's up to Naismith (if he signs) to put in performances and show us he really fucking cares to get people's minds changed. 

Anyone who can't accept it because of ONE man doesn't have the TEAMS best interests at heart like most of us.

Wish him all the best, a prime example to younger players as to how far hard work can get you in the game without possessing the skill levels.

27 goals in 2 seasons for a couple hundred grand cost and selling for a profit is a great bit of business.

8 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Look at Dorrans. Dying to come home, plays ONE game and his passion and determination is their for all to see.

Naismith cunted us real good. He will have to work 100 times harder than Dorrans to win everyone over.

So here we have 2 players in the middle of the park, both premiership experience, both at a good age with bags of passion and determination and one with an enormous point to prove and to win the fans over. 

Its a no brainer, we need to band together. Having a hungry determined taig hating Naismith on the park in a blue jersey chasing every ball and desperate to the the one to propel us to championship glory should have only one set of fans worrying, and it won't be any of us.

I understand where Lloyd is coming from and it's up to Naismith (if he signs) to put in performances and show us he really fucking cares to get people's minds changed. 

Anyone who can't accept it because of ONE man doesn't have the TEAMS best interests at heart like most of us.

My neck has disappeared into my shoulders with 5 years of melting we've gotten.

Enough now - how can we get back on top.

If Naismith & or McGregor can get us there I'll take it.

Why, because that's where we should be.

We don't have the baggage or carpets of those eastern cunts - get 55.