waghorn off to ipswich

robg58

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played a blinder at the beggerdome  in the 1-1 draw but did nothing the rest of the games in the top flight, Was never a fan of the guy but hope him and Garner fire Ipswich to the playoffs.  Both players never quite hit the mark  with us but both were never short of commitment.  

Will remember him as a forward who gave his all whenever i watched him play, but just too sloppy when passing and too many missed chances meant he'd likely be a squad player at best.

Having said that, I'd have liked to see him and Morelos up front together in the hope they could've been the new 'Boyd and Miller' partnership.

Another couple for Waggy tonight, 1 for Garner. I was in no way sad when they left and I'm sure if they were here they'd be missing more than they scored but here's my question; now that the pressure to win every game is off, can they relax and play with freedom? Same goes for  O'Halloran? Checked on the Ipswich forum and looks like they can't believe their luck.

1 minute ago, Isleger said:

Another couple for Waggy tonight, 1 for Garner. I was in no way sad when they left and I'm sure if they were here they'd be missing more than they scored but here's my question; now that the pressure to win every game is off, can they relax and play with freedom? Same goes for  O'Halloran? Checked on the Ipswich forum and looks like they can't believe their luck.

@gogzy he's taking the piss out of you mate

1 minute ago, Isleger said:

You hit the nail in the head.  Guys like Hemmings and McCormack too.  You need to be right mentally to play for Rangers and if you aren't you just won't settle and perform at your best.  No harmm to Garner and Waghorn but they did are playing better for a smaller club with less expectation, and I am happy for them to continue their success.

2 minutes ago, Isleger said:

@gogzy are you going to let this clown make a cunt of you like this?

4 minutes ago, Isleger said:

There's already thread in general sports on this and nobody gives a fuck about that one either.

4 minutes ago, Isleger said:

Tell them Herrera is even better and even though we've just signed him a 4 million pound bid would be hard to turn down..

TIA

19 minutes ago, Isleger said:

If they can't handle the pressure here than its no loss regardless of what they do elsewhere 

21 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

@gogzy he's taking the piss out of you mate

20 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

@gogzy are you going to let this clown make a cunt of you like this?

The fuck you roasters on about?!??

19 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

There's already thread in general sports on this and nobody gives a fuck about that one either.

Literally never go in there so cheers for your valuable input?

24 minutes ago, Isleger said:

You checked the Ipswich forum? 

You actually checked the Ipswich forum?

a forum for Ipswich fans?

Tit

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You checked the Ipswich forum? 

You actually checked the Ipswich forum?

a forum for Ipswich fans?

Tit

How did this manage to offend you?! ?? 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

It's not like he has to walk anywhere; he just has to put "Ipswich forum" on the keyboard, and there he is! 

What a cunt I am? I'll make sure I check with these experts before I express my opionion on this open forum.

25 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

If they can't handle the pressure here than its no loss regardless of what they do elsewhere 

This is it for me as well these players are doing well at teams who have lesser expectations than us.