waghorn off to ipswich

robg58

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

I have to disagree it shows how shite our tactics are in a shite league.

That aswell, but Mick McCarthy can hardly be described as a tactical genius.

And McKays assist was for the dumpling Warburton, with his 1 dimensional tactics.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Our previous manager will fit in nicely then.

He will, vastly over-rated shite down there and i have held that opinion for a long time.

Money has ruined the game for the working class in England.

Just now, cushynumber said:

When did he do that for us? He had his chance and was out his depth.

Well lets think back when a ball was and pretty much still is crossed in are our forwards there to connect? Waghorn was good at tracking back but then when we broke was not in the box just like Miller now.

I am only saying our forwards need to be that and maybe now he is not beasting himself trying like fuck he just might have more composure or he just shat it in front of a full Ibrox which is a definite possibility.

1 hour ago, Band of Brothers said:

Well lets think back when a ball was and pretty much still is crossed in are our forwards there to connect? Waghorn was good at tracking back but then when we broke was not in the box just like Miller now.

I am only saying our forwards need to be that and maybe now he is not beasting himself trying like fuck he just might have more composure or he just shat it in front of a full Ibrox which is a definite possibility.

Shat it I think.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

When did he do that for us? He had his chance and was out his depth.

About Waghorn? Very unfair comment considering his injury last season. This is a player who started last season very well, picked up a hamstring injury, and for some reason found it very hard to get back into things. Unless you know for sure how that injury affected him then it isn't just a matter of saying he was out of his depth.

• gogzy locked this topic
1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

About Waghorn? Very unfair comment considering his injury last season. This is a player who started last season very well, picked up a hamstring injury, and for some reason found it very hard to get back into things. Unless you know for sure how that injury affected him then it isn't just a matter of saying he was out of his depth.

It was patently obvious he out his depth with us. Are people forgetting his utter anonymity against the taigs? He will actually be best remembered by me for that ridiculous run up the left as he tried to unsuccessful  catch a ball he should have controlled at least three times

Even Pedro gave him quite few starts before seeing how rubbish he actually was in a rangers jersey.