Morelos

K.A.I

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like a cliche but those were strikers goals he scored. I hope he keeps it up and there's plenty time on his side too. 

The second he slightly scuffed it but it's in the net, an Ally type goal.

Doesn't look like he is ever going to score spectacular goals but definitely knows where the goal is from inside the box. I think overall from what I've seen of him so far he's only missed the target with a shot twice.

I'm the first to say it's only Dunfermline, don't get me wrong - but did anyone notice the runs he was making off the defenders shoulders and across the line to make himself available and pick up anything going? I think that was telling. 

This was far better attack play and better all round play than we saw against Motherwell simply because they fought for every ball. Hopefully now Morelos is going to be banging them in and even for the critiques of Herrera he could've easily of had a goal or 2 had he had the service on Sunday. So things are looking positive, this is all it needs is service.

If Rangers can show up like that against Hibs there's no reason we won't gub them.

Was initially thinking his play showed a lack of experience, but then saw that he tries to get involved in everything when the ball goes forward. Took a lot of kicking tonight and just got on with it. Great to see him bag 2 goals. With more games I'm sure he will get better. Might just be that goalscorer we are praying for.

29 minutes ago, Murty said:

Doesn't look like he is ever going to score spectacular goals but definitely knows where the goal is from inside the box. I think overall from what I've seen of him so far he's only missed the target with a shot twice.

He scored quite a few from distance in finland. I reckon he could score all sorts of goals, just like a certain mr Mcoist.  He seems to have that knack that you cant teach.

29 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm the first to say it's only Dunfermline, don't get me wrong - but did anyone notice the runs he was making off the defenders shoulders and across the line to make himself available and pick up anything going? I think that was telling. 

Might only be Dunfermline mate but proper goal scorers make the same movements and runs up top against any opposition. They find time and space inside the box. I said before the game I'm impressed that from what I've seen of him so far in the sense that he puts himself into good goalscoring positions. He won't run the channels or anything, but put the ball into the box and he's going to be sniffing around

Maybe he could genuinely be what we're crying out for. Must start on Saturday. 

His first goal was a great finish, did well with the second. I reallt enjoyed watching his movement too. He seems to mainly hit the target too which is good, he has that greedy selfishness in front of goal that all good strikers need.

Well played buffalo son! I really want him to become a huge hit for us. Dunfermline or not there's a load of promise with this guy.