K.A.I

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

They all look the same 

I know what you mean mate, mistook him for Miller taking that free kick to make it 5-0

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I said to my mate before the match I fancied him for a hat trick but I never made the bookies in time.

Thank fuck he didn't get a third.

I did @10/1 however also took us -4. 

Agree with all positive comments around Morales, have a feeling he won't start Saturday though. 

I like his wee cut backs when his backs to goal. This is where I think Walker would really benefit if he joins us. Boy can hit a shot and score from distance, we've been missing goalscorers the past wee while with only Miller scoring often (ish).

I really hope the buffalo reaches potential. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Is that all you got for him on a treble? Thought it would be more tbh.

But yeah that was the most enjoyable game for a long long time. 

Just checked, it was 11's (bet 365) pretty miserable price but like you I had a hunch, to be honest with 10 mins left I thought the 3rd would happen.  

1 minute ago, markem said:

Just checked, it was 11's (bet 365) pretty miserable price but like you I had a hunch, to be honest with 10 mins left I thought the 3rd would happen.  

Yep the last ten mins he was hunting for it. It looked inevitable.

Every time he got the ball I kept shouting for him to pass it :lol:

3 hours ago, WGOH said:

Did it show you on the tele him running inty the UB :lol: 

Personally it shows I think he wants the give everything and loved every minute of it just don't think he has ecpericned the diffence between the terriers and Dunfermline yet but he had a great game!

I'll see what he's like on Saturday before praising him too much. Dunfermline are a Championship club, he played well and bagged a brace but it was still against a shitey Championship club. 

Need a big performance from him and the team on Saturday because that dirty, f***** scumbag will have those spoon burning, junkie bastards right up for it. 

5 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Morelos has better movement and is more of a threat than Herrera.  Has to start on Saturday 

A lot of critiques around Herrera but had Herrera had that service he could have had a goal or 2 against Motherwell, thing is they are 2 different types of attackers, Herrera is your target man, just think if we can see Herrera up front with Morelos in a partnership the big man could be the key to creating a lot of chances for Morelos to bang in.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

I'll see what he's like on Saturday before praising him too much. Dunfermline are a Championship club, he played well and bagged a brace but it was still against a shitey Championship club. 

Need a big performance from him and the team on Saturday because that dirty, f***** scumbag will have those spoon burning, junkie bastards right up for it. 

Aye the same Championship club who beat Hearts in the last round.  Like the wee man's attitude and work-rate, just hope he can keep scoring.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Watch him fucking go 

Mentioned previously my reservations about Hererra in particular and maybe Morelos was a little raw and prone to offside and such but tonight has cheered me up no end . I'd much rather go with Morelos's all action hunting for the ball, warts and all than have a more static link player any day of the week.  Was also impressed with Morelos's goal celebrations  where he came across as if to say I can do this no problem .

Watched him closely second half. His movement is unreal. I think him.and Herrera would be better suited than him and Miller imo.

him and Herrera would.be the old school type front two. However I actually thought Miller was good last night. I really like the wee man TBH. Even if he hadnt scored I would've praised him for his all-round display. He wins so many free kicks due to his strength and power. Players can't get round him do just barge into him.

I think he's going to be a bumper 

25 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Has a hint of the Negris about him in that he always looks in a bad mood, scored two goals last night and i'm not sure if he even cracked a smile. Fantastic potential though, no doubt. Hope he can do it in the league. 

You joking? He was fuckin buzzin after his goals :lol: 

He is still raw but we hopefully have a good player here. 

Really strong, superb hold up play, his movement is what your wanting from a striker, rarely misses the target and has that wee nasty streak in him like the rest of the new signings.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

He is still raw but we hopefully have a good player here. 

Really strong, superb hold up play, his movement is what your wanting from a striker, rarely misses the target and has that wee nasty streak in him like the rest of the new signings.

I don't see this team being bullied like the past 5 years, Old School Rangers :cheers:

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I don't see this team being bullied like the past 5 years, Old School Rangers :cheers:

Pedro wasn't lieing when he said he wanted aggressive players who would fight for the club. 

Morelos, Herrera, Candeias, Dorrans, Jack, Cardoso, Alves all match that description and hopefully Pena is the same.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Pedro wasn't lieing when he said he wanted aggressive players who would fight for the club. 

Morelos, Herrera, Candeias, Dorrans, Jack, Cardoso, Alves all match that description and hopefully Pena is the same.

And none of them roll about battering the ground like Garner or Hallidsy, good too see

He's easily beat

BUT he's a poacher. Something we haven't had in a long time. Looks like he's going to be on hand for those second balls every time. His first last night was a poacher's dream. 

So the plan is Herrera as the target and Morelos mopping up. 

Given the fact we also have a midfield that looks likely to get a few, goals are going to come. 

Yes indeed