Morelos

K.A.I

37 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I don't see this team being bullied like the past 5 years, Old School Rangers :cheers:

30 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

And none of them roll about battering the ground like Garner or Hallidsy, good too see

:thumbsup:
Will be happy to watch them doing the basics and compete and stand up for themselves.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very raw and quite poor technically but that's probably why we were the only team to take a punt on him

Physically impressive and clearly a natural goal scorer, that's all you really need to do well here. Things he struggles with can be improved so got high hopes for him.

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Wee hint of Novo about him IMO - Novo on a good day in his prime, I mean. 

Said the same thing to my old man last night.

Has that fight that Novo had. If we are to do anything of note this season we need 20+ goal a season striker. Hopefully it's El Buffalo.

Would still like to see us bring in another striker tho.  If Morelos picks up an injury I wouldn't like to have to depend on just Kenny and Herrrera for all the goals,, granted we have goals in our midfield.

Has Hardie been sent out on loan to anyone yet?  Perhaps they plan to bring him on this season .  

1 hour ago, stevotrueblue said:

Would still like to see us bring in another striker tho.  If Morelos picks up an injury I wouldn't like to have to depend on just Kenny and Herrrera for all the goals,, granted we have goals in our midfield.

Has Hardie been sent out on loan to anyone yet?  Perhaps they plan to bring him on this season .  

Hardie was on the bench last night mate, if we get another striker I think he might go out on loan

15 minutes ago, WaltersGotStyle said:

We need to hype this guy to the level they hype Dembele.

His goal scoring record is immense - and rumour has it they were very much interested in him as well.

I don't think we can tout him for £40m because he scored 2 against Dunfermline.

20 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Aye the same Championship club who beat Hearts in the last round.  Like the wee man's attitude and work-rate, just hope he can keep scoring.

They beat them on penalties ffs :lol: what point does that even prove anyway? Hearts finished 3rd in that group so they weren't even the only ones that beat them ?

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Who was it doing the co commentary? Watched the goals earlier and he was celebrating every goal like a proper fan. He'll not make BT sport but I thought it was brilliant.

Hugh Burns, Rangers player in the 80's, he's brilliant when commenting.

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Who was it doing the co commentary? Watched the goals earlier and he was celebrating every goal like a proper fan. He'll not make BT sport but I thought it was brilliant.

Hugh Burns, mate.

I thought he did ok & the enthusiasm came across well.

After all, he is broadcasting for the benefit of Bears, so why not?

20 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Hugh Burns, mate.

I thought he did ok & the enthusiasm came across well.

After all, he is broadcasting for the benefit of Bears, so why not?

I agree mate it was brilliant and I'm all for that enthusiasm for the gers winning. Just comparing it to the mainstream guys that go out there way to seem impartial, well the ex gers guys anyway the other side don't hide it. Reminded me of Tommy McLean celebrating when Gio scored away to Monaco. Think that was his last gig unfortunately.

17 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Has a hint of the Negris about him in that he always looks in a bad mood, scored two goals last night and i'm not sure if he even cracked a smile. Fantastic potential though, no doubt. Hope he can do it in the league. 

Na, he just ran straight to the fans.

23 hours ago, AndoBien said:

He should start the next game, with Lalo Herrera or Miller, i think he has earned it. I personally would like to see how he will do with Lalo.

I like Herrera, different style of player, the target man and believe once he adapts to the Scottish physical style of play he should do the job well. I think he would compliment Morelos because he's that type of player who would create space for Morelos to get in and score.