Morelos

K.A.I

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Because you need experience up front, especially when an attacker has a dry spell. We need a better quality striker to compliment both Herrera and Morelos.

It was a semi serious suggestion, mate. I wouldn't expect to see it happen but Miller frustrates the tits off me by constantly leaving his position and Herrera seems to be deployed in a target man capacity which has yet been ineffective.

Morelos is in amongst it constantly, he knows where the net is and has the selfishness a decent striker needs and from what I've read and seen of Ryan he seems to be quite similar. I'd at least like to see what that combination at the front can give us.

Just now, duffy2391 said:

It was a semi serious suggestion, mate. I wouldn't expect to see it happen but Miller frustrates the tits off me by constantly leaving his position and Herrera seems to be deployed in a target man capacity which has yet been ineffective.

Morelos is in amongst it constantly, he knows where the net is and has the selfishness a decent striker needs and from what I've read and seen of Ryan he seems to be quite similar. I'd at least like to see what that combination at the front can give us.

When Miller was given that new contract last season I was concerned for the very reason we are seeing today. We clearly lack depth up front, and that he is even considered a first pick, always, really does concern me about how good we will be up front this season.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Fair play wee man, notched another goal. Really should have equalised in the 2nd half but I'm growing more confident this boy will score a lot of goals this season 

He was the one real positive we can take from today's Match.

Looks like he's going to be one of our best players if he keeps this up.

Fast, strong, and hardworking.

one thing noticed today is he's very nippy and willing to go toe to toe with anyone, willing to wind up and fight back when needed, but without being a liability and risking a red.

encouraging

46 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He knows where the goal is and needs another forward to play alongside him.

It could be Herrera. It's not Miller.

Our only forward of any substance at present.

Hererra runs like he's in quicksand. He seems strong enough but slow and lacks aggression. 

Gordon dalziel was giving him pelters after the game but fuck knows what game he was watching because that's the first time I've seen Morelos live and I thought he was excellent. Liked the fact he was putting himself about trying to get at mcgeoch. 

To to be fair to Simon Murray, he had a good game aswell, always thought he was a bit of a dumplin but he proved me wrong the day.

There was times today he frustrated me by not pressing the defence but overall I have been impressed with him. I'm sure he's stated something like he's struggling a bit, missing his family etc but he's starting to score goals and that'll help him 10 fold. Today was a total write off but El Bufalo has the tools to be a star. Finger crossed he keeps scoring and proving we can unearth a few gems 

18 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

Gordon dalziel was giving him pelters after the game but fuck knows what game he was watching because that's the first time I've seen Morelos live and I thought he was excellent. Liked the fact he was putting himself about trying to get at mcgeoch. 

To to be fair to Simon Murray, he had a good game aswell, always thought he was a bit of a dumplin but he proved me wrong the day.

Fuck Simon Murray, ginger wank that he is.

31 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

Cue Murray to disappear off the face of the earth until the next time we face them.

34 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

I'm starting to really dislike Gordon Dalziel. He's always talked a lot of shite but doesn't half like putting the boot in on us these days. Was saying the Rangers players lost the plot. Pedro deserves criticism but he def has an agenda against him because his mate Davies never got the job.

Thought today that a killer ball was lacking when we had 11 men. Would like to see Kranjcar given a slot just behind Morelos and give Dorrans and Jack a hand in the centre. Just seems when we play either Herrera or Miller up there with him they seem to drop off and create nothing.