Morelos

K.A.I

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Thought today that a killer ball was lacking when we had 11 men. Would like to see Kranjcar given a slot just behind Morelos and give Dorrans and Jack a hand in the centre. Just seems when we play either Herrera or Miller up there with him they seem to drop off and create nothing. 

Kranjar even behind Morelos. He can open up defences like a tin of beans, some killer balls.  maybe a 4-4-1-1 Niko floating infront of defence and behind Morelos

2 minutes ago, ScotlandGer said:

Anyone know what minute this awful foul by him was? Want to take a look on Rangers TV

IMG_8292.JPG

Was sometime in the first half around 30+ mins, you can see the cheating cunt in the background wondering how he could give him a yellow card for it. Never mind the fact he was away and clear. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Was sometime in the first half around 30+ mins, you can see the cheating cunt in the background wondering how he could give him a yellow card for it. Never mind the fact he was away and clear. 

Cheers mate. Absolute joke, looked like a red when I saw it at the game 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

At the least it was a yellow, the fact the Ref gave it as a foul to them says all you need to know about today's game. 

Exactly mate, RangersTV didn't show a reply but it's clearly not a free-kick to them. Just saw the stokes one too, horrendous.

On a positive note, Morelos looks a player!

1 minute ago, ScotlandGer said:

Exactly mate, RangersTV didn't show a reply but it's clearly not a free-kick to them. Just saw the stokes one too, horrendous.

On a positive note, Morelos looks a player!

He does mate, but I wonder how long until he thinks fuck this what's the point of playing in this country when I get kicked all over the pitch then get a yellow for standing my ground. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He does mate, but I wonder how long until he thinks fuck this what's the point of playing in this country when I get kicked all over the pitch then get a yellow for standing my ground. 

He seems firey enough to handle it. If they don't already I'm sure the players will soon realise it truly is us v everyone else.

42 minutes ago, ScotlandGer said:

Anyone know what minute this awful foul by him was? Want to take a look on Rangers TV

IMG_8292.JPG

Fucking fat cheating aids ridden bastard wondering how he can wrangle this decision to suit the spl

Morelos is one for the future and I reckon will have a few brilliant seasons for us before being sold for good money. I hope we sign another quality striker to pair with him as then we are only really short of fullbacks and wingers to build a real competing squad.

12 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

if we can get this guy service he ll score abarrow load!

Still the key issue for me, especially wide areas, we don't offer enough.

conceding 3 isn't good enough but think it we had the right quality out wide and could press teams, keep them in their own half, defence pushes up, this is the only way we will get better

2 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

That rugby tackle on Morelos in the first half, did mcgreagor no get a free kick for it? Even though he wipes out the Buffalo and denied a clear goal scoring opportunity, i.e.  red card?

Correct.

Pena being taken out running through on goal wasn't deemed a goal scoring opportunity, though was a foul and player got a yellow if I recall.

Pretty incredible interpretation of the laws.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Correct.

Pena being taken out running through on goal wasn't deemed a goal scoring opportunity, though was a foul and player got a yellow if I recall.

Pretty incredible interpretation of the laws.

It's uncanny, he was bearing down on goal with nobody infront of him apart from their keeper, then gets wiped out with players coming in left and right, just a foul..

Clear goal scoring opertunity if I've ever seen one

3 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

It's uncanny, he was bearing down on goal with nobody infront of him apart from their keeper, then gets wiped out with players coming in left and right, just a foul..

Clear goal scoring opertunity if I've ever seen one

You and 50k others.

Just not a ref or assistants who had already been very selective in what they did or didn't see.