*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Morelos surely has to start alongside Miller up top.

Foderingham; Tavernier, Cardoso, Alves, Wallace; Candeias, Dorrans, Jack, Windass; Miller, Morelos

If we play with the same aggression, tempo and directness we'll fuck these junkie cunts. We owe them one. Extra points for Bruno kicking Lennon's cunt in.

Guest Lloyd72

Wes

Tav       Cardoso          Alves       Wallace

Candeias   Jack      Dorrans     Windass

Miller     Morelos

Hope we kick these cunts up and down the pitch.

There should be rewards for any player that injures Stokes, and Whittaker. Maybe Club1872, or the RFFF, could put up the money.

I'm not wanting any of our players to get into trouble, maybe win the ball, in a hard, but fair challenge, leaving both lying on the grass, crying for their mammies. ??

Expecting a tough game, they'll be playing with confidence and that ginger fucker will have them right up for it, I'll take a 1-0 just now, just to get the 3 points, but wouldn't be surprised if they scored first and we have to come from behind.

That said, start the way we have the past few games, get another early goal and who knows, we're playing with confidence ourselves just now, 3 games at Ibrox at the start of the season is a fantastic opportunity to really start well, get that early goal and there's no reason we shouldn't be able to dominate the game.

Whatever XI Pedro starts with on Saturday they only need to know and do 2 things. 

The h.I.v's will be up for it as they are managed by a hateful bigot..we need to match and better the intensity. 

And thirdly...smash the cunts..

"GET FUCKIN INTAE THEM RANGERS"

Wee bit of skill and silky soccer as well lads :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Foderingham

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace - preferably.

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass

Morelos Miller

If Wallace is injured then Hodson, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

Agree 100% with this team, although hard on Rossiter as he had a great game last night. But Jack deserves his place too. What a problem to have!

FOR THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS - HOW MANY? - NO NOT ONE AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE, THE FUCKING CELTIC KNOW ALL ABOUT THEIR TROUBLES, WE WILL FIGHT TIL THE DAY IS DONE, FOR THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS, NO NOT ONE, THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE.. I SAID HULLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry been on the strong coffee this morning

Well up for this. 

This has the level of hatred/intensity I feel leading up to a game against the taigs. 

Dorrans to score the winner and celebrate by breaking whittakers fucking legs and then stand screaming at their support.

Buzzing for this! Wee Paisley Road West session before hand as well as me and the boys are patching the Louden from now on. Reckon it'll be a tough game and it'll show where we are at but fancy us to win by a couple for some reason. Atmosphere will be like an Old Firm. WATP

Hard, hard game this will be. We owe them big style on and off the park. 

Any sort of win, a Lennon meltdown, Stokes or Whittaker left in a crumpled heap, and the 900 Hibs fans made to be as uncomfortable as any human being can possibly be - hopefully a few are given their dose of karma for their behaviour after the cup final as well.

These diet tarrier fucks will be well fired up for this, the fans will show exactly what Rangers think of this mob and that will spur on the team. I have no fears in the middle of the spine of the team, my fear is their wingers against Hodson or Wallace

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We'll need to stand up to them physically.

i think Pedro might go wi Herrera up top wi KM although i'd go for Morales..

the rest of team picks itself..

I'd keep Morelos in the team, he is also very physical. El Buffalo!!