*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

14 minutes ago, standup said:

I think they will cause it when on the receiving end of a thumping, fully expect them to disrupt the game. They will have discussed and planned it with club officials. If we were to be 4-0 up after 20 mins there will be trouble.

They will get scudded about before hand so will already be put in place but the few left walking might try it.

The world's a funny place.

You go on to the Hibs forum and they greet about us promoting violence towards them. You go in to the Hearts forum and there's loads of Hearts fans saying they want Hibs fans to get a kicking. Hibs fans don't care about that but squeal like pigs about us. Strange, hyper offended by all things Rangers, stuff. 

Hearts fans are weird mix as well. Some (probably most) want us to crush Hibs, some don't care who wins as they hate both, and the occasional one wants us to lose. There's a good number (especially Hibs) that hate us more than they hate their traditional rivals. Doesn't say much for their derby. Probably does say alot about what people are taught by society to dislike these days.

24 minutes ago, unionunderground said:

Use a VPN and you can pay and watch on RTV. Money goes to the club! 

I do that all the time for games I can't make it to. It's quite hard to find a decent free VPN though. The last couple of games have been streamed on YouTube in HD, and compared to purchasing and using the VPN the picture was excellent quality throughout. It's a tough choice today to not buy through Rangers TV for me today but I'm going for the free YouTube HD version due to the better quality I'll get.

10 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

I do that all the time for games I can't make it to. It's quite hard to find a decent free VPN though. The last couple of games have been streamed on YouTube in HD, and compared to purchasing and using the VPN the picture was excellent quality throughout. It's a tough choice today to not buy through Rangers TV for me today but I'm going for the free YouTube HD version due to the better quality I'll get.

Do you have a link for that?