*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

13 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Whittaker is a complete donkey of a full back when you get him on the back foot, always was. Fancy Windass to wreck him. 

Want to see Morelos start but reckon it'll be Herrera, think him and Jack are guarantees after sitting out last night. 

The hype train will be full steam ahead if we gub these clatty junkie bastards, let's fucking do this Rangers.

Hererra was injured, deep dead leg Pedro said. Can't see him playing tbh.

1 minute ago, Dado'sMulls said:

I stand corrected! :cheers:

Hopefully the Buffalo runs riot from here on in and Herrera has to work his way back in.

Early days of course, but not been impressed with him so far.  I was going to watch him like a hawk last night and make my mind up, but he didnt play obviously :lol:

SMSM - Bruno's presser, being ask if he remembers the Lurgan Bigot UEFA final 2003, the look on Bruno's face says it all who!!! :dunno:

The state of the press in this country is fcuking disgraceful, the lot should be band from Ibrox indefinitely...:angry:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/video-bruno-alves-presser/

29 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

SMSM - Bruno's presser, being ask if he remembers the Lurgan Bigot UEFA final 2003, the look on Bruno's face says it all who!!! :dunno:

The state of the press in this country is fcuking disgraceful, the lot should be band from Ibrox indefinitely...:angry:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/video-bruno-alves-presser/

He spent that season on loan to Faranse :lol: 

If fit, Wallace, as captain, needs to take one for the team, and fans, and take Whittaker out at the first opportunity. Let it known that the way he left won't be forgotten.

i would expect Hibs to play 4-5-1, seeing as Gray and McGregor are back from suspension, push Whittaker into midfield. I'd take 1-0 right now, but I want to hammer the bastards.

1 minute ago, Manno said:

If fit, Wallace, as captain, needs to take one for the team, and fans, and take Whittaker out at the first opportunity. Let it known that the way he left won't be forgotten.

i would expect Hibs to play 4-5-1, seeing as Gray and McGregor are back from suspension, push Whittaker into midfield. I'd take 1-0 right now, but I want to hammer the bastards.

I think they will come and try and have a go. That wee cunt Lennon is arrogant enough to do that and be desperate to try and get a win. That should help us though and if we start with the same intensity as we did on Wednesday night, get an early goal then we should thump them. 

Can see a tough game ahead but if we can manage a convincing win here then it sets us up nicely for a solid run. Hope the team is

Wes 

Tav, Cardoso, Bruno, Wallace....if fit

Candeias, Jack, Dorrans, Windass

Morelos, Miller.

As I said if we can beat them by 3 goals or more then I think it puts the team and confidence in a very good place.

3-0