*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Just now, Potdog said:

Very little but you obviously don't know what it means to support a team it's supposed to be through thick and thin if you want to glory hunt go support someone else. Aye the refs are against us but how is that the clubs fault? 

i don't know how to support a club? been fucking supporting this club for 25 years and paying £400-500 odd a year on a season ticket. if anything my support increase since 2012...but we are just a fucking mess. it's hard to watch.

3 minutes ago, delparlane said:

If there was ever any doubt about an agenda against our club, this performance by that prat in black will squash it. Absolute fucking joke.

In all the games of Scottish football I have seen I have never seen cheating on that level in my life and that really does say everything there is to know. Not even anywhere close to being a red card and was done on purpose to kill Rangers chances of getting any 3 points, disgusted to be honest, no words can sum up how deplorable that was and this was nothing to do with Pedro, we were well in that game for the chance for 3 points and the ref destroyed it. Can't even sum up how deplorable that really is.

Just now, psb07158 said:

The goal we conceded was just after Miller missed an absolute sitter that should have been smashed in and we'd have been 2-0 up and cruising. 

Ref then completely fucked it. The Jack sending off is outrageous 

Thanks bud, so overall we have played alright?

I'm not one to moan about refereeing decisions, but this ref has lost the plot. Hasn't been able to control the game at all, and how Jack can get a red when Stokes is still on the park is beyond me.

We can still pull this back, but I feel like the ref will be delighted to send off more of our lads.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

So did we fall apart and deserve to be down? Or are we being shafted by the ref?

Wish i had seen the first half :lol:

We picked up where we left off against Dunfermline at the start. Should have been out of sight before they scored, then it's all gone downhill from there.

Hibs are bossing us at Ibrox.  Passing the ball around in midfield and pressing us in our own half.  This isn't acceptable by any means.  We HAD to get winning to put the pressure on Celtic prior to the first Old Firm game and to fuck it up in the second game is a disaster.  Fucking ragin.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

1. Centre Backs have been shite today for the first time they (especially Cardoso) have struggled to deal with that big ugly ginger boy.

2. Ref needs put down absolute spastic cunt has ruined our chances of winning this game.

You are contradicting yourself.

1 minute ago, one55 said:

i don't know how to support a club? been fucking supporting this club for 25 years and paying £400-500 odd a year on a season ticket. if anything my support increase since 2012...but we are just a fucking mess. it's hard to watch.

then fuk off and watch something else you attention seeking prick