*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

They will be decent upfront but I'm sure cardoso and alves will handle them no problem. They are piss poor at the back so hopefully we can exploit that by playing morelos as he wont give them a minute peace. Hopefully windass will get lots of space with that Whittaker playing right back and we know from his time at us he is better at going forward than defending. Buzzing for this game 

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

A return to Ibrox for Steven Whittaker.  I'm sure he'll get a warm reception :lol:

Good as that's what he deserves.

Wonder how all the people that want Naismith back, will react when Whittaker gets his reception.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

It's going to be pure and utter poison tomorrow.

I cant fucking wait. They'll sing about Wallace and warburton cause they're original as fuck. I hope we smash them.

@Frank Harrison you coming up to stand with us and make the cf5 ultras?

Yes mate, got a banner made the lot.

These cunts are far too cocky, hope we put them back in their place.

Wes

Tav    Cardoso      Bruno     Wallace (if fit)

Candeias   Dorrans   Jack     Windass

Miller   Morelos 

2-0 us.

10 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

This is a hypothetical question but would a flare gun reach the away end from the Copland front?

Asking for some friends @Rfc52 @TheCutch

Am going tomorrow and can't wait. Taking the boy over to Kirkintilloch for The Blacks Parade. Leaves Woodhead Park at 12.15 then making our way pretty sharpish over to Ibrox. And yes a Flare would make it without a problem. I bought one when I was younger for no other reason than firing it when I used to run about fighting. Hahaha, what a fecking idiot. Enjoy yourselves tomorrow everyone.???

This will be a good game and a measure of how our season is going to pan out. If we can kill the game off early and force them to focus on defence I could see us getting 3 or even 4 passed them.

However, if we don't kill it off early I think Hibs will grow into the game and get a goal and we'll end up nervy 2-1 winners.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

It's going to be pure and utter poison tomorrow.

I cant fucking wait. They'll sing about Wallace and warburton cause they're original as fuck. I hope we smash them.

@Frank Harrison you coming up to stand with us and make the cf5 ultras?

Boozer pre match?