*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

1 minute ago, BlueMexican said:

I don't know a thing about his background but we should sign Murray from Hivs.

Absolutely not. Ginger rhat came from dundee hivs and now plays for these junkies. Not to be associated with any way shape or form he should not have got into Ibrox purely due to the fact he looks like a fucking extra from lord of the rings

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We could have been 4-0 up ffs, when a ref does not play by the rules what's the fuck can you do.  

There were a lot of games last season where the 'if only' could apply.  The problem then was not taking chances.  The same problem this season so far.   I agree about the ref, but even so I still expected a damn sight more fight and guile than we've seen.

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

There were a lot of games last season where the 'if only' could apply.  The problem then was not taking chances.  The same problem this season so far.   I agree about the ref, but even so I still expected a damn sight more fight and guile than we've seen.

No the problem today was the referee 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Unfair the refeee doesn't get all three points himself for this game, played a blinder.

Well done SFA, Lewell, referees, every other SPL club, Salmond, Sturgeon, Glasgow City Council, BBC, Scottish media, you're boys still giving us one hell of a beating.

So for the umpteenth season in a row looks like the season will finish:

First: Cellic

Second: Scottish referees

Third: Everyone else.

The red has fucked us BUT come on mate, we have been devoid of ideas and looked pish after the first 20 minutes.

We were lucky last week against Motherwell, same old this week but were punished by a better team and the ref has not helped.

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Unfair the refeee doesn't get all three points himself for this game, played a blinder.

Well done SFA, Lewell, referees, every other SPL club, Salmond, Sturgeon, Glasgow City Council, BBC, Scottish media, you're boys still giving us one hell of a beating.

So for the umpteenth season in a row looks like the season will finish:

First: Cellic

Second: Scottish referees

Third: Everyone else.

Paranoid Protestants :sarcasm: