*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Junkies will take the honours, TLB got his tatics spot on, play dirty wind the opposition up, just like he did with the scum.

And of course the bloody ref condones everything they do. We honestly should have just ended Stokes' career since the ref was booking us for merely running on the grass.

Just now, K.A.I said:

We don't 

want to have heard the pish excuses coming out the game 

the ref was appalling but I've never blamed a ref for a defeat yet

we have no plan b the same thing Warburton got slated for but it's cool 

That was the refs fault though

Not good enough from us.  Got to take your chances when you're on top and we didn't. Our two CB's have got to be way stronger and stay on your feet for their first, which was far too easy and then ref has had a silly moment. 

Shockingly bad tactics in the second half, you've got to leave some threat up top but replace your sending off. Their midfield strolled the second half. 

You will wait many years until that ref gives us a controversial decision that wins us a big game .

He made his mark by sending McCulloch off few years back in the costly loss at St Mirren 

This bastard is clever but for me doesn't hide his bias 

This is why he got the the 5-1 loss

Watch this utter cunt of a ref get many more big games of ours 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

We don't 

want to have heard the pish excuses coming out the game 

the ref was appalling but I've never blamed a ref for a defeat yet

we have no plan b the same thing Warburton got slated for but it's cool 

Going 3 at the back was his plan b,   If it worked or not is irrelevant in this context.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Played an hour with 10 men,  and managed to fight back a bit.

Shit result though.

That's about as restrained an assessment as is possible.   I'm raging - not just about the refereeing but about a Rangers side that still has nowhere near enough fight, guile, sheer will to sort out the on-pitch problem and get a win. 

Pedro,your times up gave you benefit of the doubt after the Progres debacle but falling at the first real hurdle after that is unacceptable,yes the red card was a joke but the substitutions and way the team was set up afterwards was amateur at best to have 3 strikers on the park when down to 10 is bizzare.

Apart from the first 20 minutes we were second to to near enough every ball, pushed about too easy, beaten to almost everything in the air. Can say what you like about the referee, he did get a lot wrong, but after looking right up for it at kick off the players just lay down after the red card. Need to show more character than that when things don't go our way. Add to that the comical defending for the first two goals and it all makes for a shite afternoon

Absolutely convinced that the ref cost us three points here. The fact that despite this we got a goal back and looked dangerous for another shows that the team is starting to make things work and while we won't be a title winning side we have a solid enough platform to build on, a few quality signings and we'll be challenging Celtic.

I reckon our fury will be taken out on Hearts next week and we'll score 5 against them. I do hope that we bring attention to the referee being shite and put pressure on his job.