Kenny Miller Reaction

gsa

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I can't get why he is still dropping deep though, even last week he as coming back, and it never ends when he takes the ball in that area. His time is up in my opinion, and Kranjcar doesn't have it. Like it or not, we don't have the necessarily quality of sufficient depth to mount a challenge for this title, and that is the most disappointing thing. It will need more money than we have spent so far to get that.

Because he can't read a game and has no common sense football wise.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not happy about the Stokesy pish I agree but he's one of the few who gets it and actually gives a fuck as shown last season. The managers usual pathetic reaction is more of a concern than this tbh. Maybe he should've hung up the boots and stuck to a permanent coaching role this season but he'll still chip in with a few goals here and there. He probably shouldn't be starting but he's useful to have in the dressing room.

Also, the OP is a cunt so aye.

6 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

I don't think any player would be happy if they were dropped sure Miller is no different. Hence the fact that at the moment seems happy to follow the order to drop deep. Its seems obvious to everyone bar the manger that he would be better of further up the park and let someone else drop deep. For me guys like Miller & Niko are vital but you have to play to there strength and put players on who will do a lot of the leg work for them and at the moment its not happening.

Miller is nowhere near good enough to warrant having others doing his donkey work so he can do his thing.

He's not creative, skilled or clinical enough, nowhere near.

The thought of him being vital, and so good at some aspect of play that others should be played to support his strengths is just ludicrous.

Probably the biggest lot of shite I've read since Chineseboy fucked up as usual with his predictions and opposition assessment and went for a 5-0 win.

27 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Kenny Miller was one of the few players to stand up and be counted last season. He looks out of place in the deeper role there's no doubt about that but he is obviously under orders to play this way or you would see him get pelters from the sidelines to get further forward.

Miller has too much power as a player under every manager he seems to dictate where he wants to play.

Got the impression last season Pedro was going to not continue his contract then he scored some important goals and was under pressure to extend

think he doubted hm self and kept him on not a wise move but kind of get it 

needs to drop in though 

7 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Not happy about the Stokesy pish I agree but he's one of the few who gets it and actually gives a fuck as shown last season. The managers usual pathetic reaction is more of a concern than this tbh. Maybe he should've hung up the boots and stuck to a permanent coaching role this season but he'll still chip in with a few goals here and there. He probably shouldn't be starting but he's useful to have in the dressing room.

Also, the OP is a cunt so aye.

Its not about him getting it.

Its about his performances contributing to get 3 points. Today he comtributed as much as Ryan Jack did after he'd been sent off.

I keep hearing about leadership blah blah. Surely that comes from excelling in your own performances so others look up to you. He fails here too.

The manager deserves huge criticism for not seeing that Miller in midfield was us 2 men down. If he keeps this tactic it will cost him his job.

Miller is spent. It's game over. He is no longer good enough to retain a jersey let alone be Rangers number 9.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Its not about him getting it.

Its about his performances contributing to get 3 points. Today he comtributed as much as Ryan Jack did after he'd been sent off.

I keep hearing about leadership blah blah. Surely that comes from excelling in your own performances so others look up to you. He fails here too.

The manager deserves huge criticism for not seeing that Miller in midfield was us 2 men down. If he keeps this tactic it will cost him his job.

Miller is spent. It's game over. He is no longer good enough to retain a jersey let alone be Rsngers number 9.

I totally agree Miller being in midfield is a major error. But I think a lot more than that situation will contribute to the inevitable sacking of Pedro.

But one thing I've learned over the years is to never write Kenny Miller off. I wouldn't have him in the starting eleven but having a good, honest old fashioned professional like him around the squad can't be a bad thing. He'll bag us a few vital goals this year I'm confident - but hopefully they come from the bench.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Says a lot about managers faith in Pena, Kranjcar and Rossiter tbh

I agreed with the way he sent the team out formation wise. Could see why he pushed 2 upfront but to play Miller and spice boy (windass) for in that formation does not look good on Pedro 

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Miller is nowhere near good enough to warrant having others doing his donkey work so he can do his thing.

He's not creative, skilled or clinical enough, nowhere near.

The thought of him being vital, and so good at some aspect of play that others should be played to support his strengths is just ludicrous.

Probably the biggest lot of shite I've read since Chineseboy fucked up as usual with his predictions and opposition assessment and went for a 5-0 win.

Pedro seems to think he is good enough, what I am saying is if you are going to play a player at Millers age you cant ask them to run around like a 25 year old and drop deep and then support the attack. Or do you think he just goes out and plays wherever he likes.

I know he has been a good servant but I've never rated him highly as a footballer although you can't question his commitment.

The reason I will never love him as a Ger is the chest beating celebration at the scum dome and I don't know why he's revered by some on here.

Stokesey? Fuck right off.

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Pedro seems to think he is good enough, what I am saying is if you are going to play a player at Millers age you cant ask them to run around like a 25 year old and drop deep and then support the attack. Or do you think he just goes out and plays wherever he likes.

I think he has been guilty of just that.

Today Pedro had to scream at him a few times to stay up front when he was drifting back. He then ended up being accommodated as a midfielder.

Why he wasn't hooked for Rossiter by half time if not before only Pedro knows. But it cost us the midfield.

I don't see what he brings at all.

He's spent.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think he has been guilty of just that.

Today Pedro had to scream at him a few times to stay up front when he was drifting back. He then ended up being accommodated as a midfielder.

Why he wasn't hooked for Rossiter by half time if not before only Pedro knows. But it cost us the midfield.

I don't see what he brings at all.

He's spent.

Not bringing on Rossiter is the biggest mystery today. 

44 minutes ago, Smile said:

Miller has too much power as a player under every manager he seems to dictate where he wants to play.

To much power for someone with an extremely limited and small ability.

I think managers like him as when the team fucks up they can wheel him out for the "fans deserve more etc etc blah blah blah". 

41 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Personally i'd have went 3-5-1 and would've taken Miller and Hodson off.

putting Herrera on and lumping ball nulifies players like Windass and Dorrans.

So would 50,000 others,except the clueless one

44 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Personally i'd have went 3-5-1 and would've taken Miller and Hodson off.

putting Herrera on and lumping ball nulifies players like Windass and Dorrans.

Herrera is a better player than you give him credit for; there is no need to play that way, and Dorrans and Windass could easily feed him a ball to his feet. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

That could have been remedied with Miller off and Rossiter on. A like for like sub, and the taking off of a forward would have made more sense.

Errrrm, that was my point.

instead we left 3 centre midfielders on bench, put our 37 yr old striker in centre mid, put a lump on up front and played hoofball.

Poor.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Errrrm, that was my point.

instead we left 3 centre midfielders on bench, put our 37 yr old striker in centre mid, put a lump on up front and played hoofball.

Poor.

Apologies, I thought you were saying something else originally. It's been a very long day.