• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, gsa said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/reaction-kenny-miller/

He's a putrid Scottish Football Luvvie. 

Can't wait until the orange faced, whinging wanker is out of a blue shirt.

"Stokesy" 

And before anyone comments that it doesn't matter. They despise us and our response is to be as matey as we can. 

Being part of the Scottish football scene means more to him than properly representing the club that pays his wages. 

He also has no first touch, no composure and his only asset (his legs) have gone. 

He's a cunt who should never have been allowed back. 

"Can't wait until the orange faced, whinging wanker is out of a blue shirt.

Mind-boggling, stinking, curious way to talk about a guy who has been one of the very fucking few shining lights of our club in recent times. He has ran his fucking heart out for the shirt and provided the goods on loads of occasions, even when his fucking teammates have surrendered. The man deserves a lot more respect than he gets from some of our fans. OK he is now showing signs of declining as a player but what the utter fuck do you want him to do? He will always try his heart out for the team and I have the utmost respect for Kenny.  

A cunt!? Haha you're the fucking cunt. Shambolic supporter.

23 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Herrera is a better player than you give him credit for; there is no need to play that way, and Dorrans and Windass could easily feed him a ball to his feet. 

You have spotted something that I have not, he is rotten.

2 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Mind-boggling, stinking, curious way to talk about a guy who has been one of the very fucking few shining lights of our club in recent times. He has ran his fucking heart out for the shirt and provided the goods on loads of occasions, even when his fucking teammates have surrendered. The man deserves a lot more respect than he gets from some of our fans. OK he is now showing signs of declining as a player but what the utter fuck do you want him to do? He will always try his heart out for the team and I have the utmost respect for Kenny.  

Hibs supporting ex Celtic player.

Rangers have been better for kenny Miller than kenny Miller has for rangers. 

Couldn't cut it down south or in turkey or america and celtic didn't want him back. 

Just now, gsa said:

Hibs supporting ex Celtic player.

Rangers have been better for kenny Miller than kenny Miller has for rangers. 

Couldn't cut it down south or in turkey or america and celtic didn't want him back. 

He didn't cut it? Well he still cut it for us you stupid cunt. Where have you been living the past couple of years? 

4 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

:lol: 

Did anyone see before their first or second goal someone played the ball to Miller central and he dummied it for no apparent reason trying to be Neymar and Morelos left it obviously as puzzled as I was, Miller decides to scream at him then jog back in a huff.

Hes the type to blame everyone, manager included, before he even dares question his own ability.

first it was Lenny, now it's Stokesy, those wanks want us dead and buried, we need folk who will die for this shirt.

Miller can't stop waving and pointing as he blames everyone but himself. He's a passenger now, and was at fault for the 2nd goal. He played a dummy with NOBODY near him. Not even a Rangers player behind him.

He's clearly trying to impress Pedro, and I get the feeling some of his teammates know that as he runs around like a headless chicken, arms flailing and pointing every time he fucks up.

He actually breaks down our moves.

I think Miller adds value as a player but personality wise he's honking - running around cuddling Brown, talking up cunts like Hibs, calling Stokes Stokesy etc 

hes been a great servent but doesn't know what it's like to be a Ranger (and never will) 

Millers goals are always for Kenny Miller alone even though we've benefitted 

'Stokesy' chat is horrific and he should know better but Kenny Miller really is the least of our problems over these last few years, he's clearly not going to be the ideal player at the age he's at now but what does it say about us and our other recruitment that he's remained a regular player under several different managers?

1 minute ago, ready1873 said:

@sassaaaaWhat about the load of goals he has scored against the fenians since? Counts for fuck all? Did you celebrate the opener in the semi v them two seasons ago? Course you did you bamboozled fud, 

I celebrate every goal we score , i also wouldn't have let him anywhere near Ibrox again after what he done.

Miller is done, agree totally with those that suggest he is more detrimental to our style of play than not nowadays. 

Some of the stick he is getting is a bit much though. 

He deserves credit for his contribution while with us. 

Time for him to be phased out though. 

The thing is though, nobody has shown they are a more effective striker than him at the club last season and this season. Questions need to be asked about why we have not signed the kind of quality than can score 20+ goals at SPL level. Or why players can't perform while playing for us..a la O'Halloran. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

I celebrate every goal we score , i also wouldn't have let him anywhere near Ibrox again after what he done.

Well he has done all he can to redeem himself. I know some may never forgive him but to still show nothing but biterness towards him makes me think you have the bigger problem.

Just now, ready1873 said:

Well he has done all he can to redeem himself. I know some may never forgive him but to still show nothing but biterness towards him makes me think you have the bigger problem.

All about opinions , you have yours i have mine. I will always have a problem with one of our ex players celebrating scoring a goal for they taig bastards against us.