Kirk Broadfoot

Ibroxblue

He was a donkey with St Mirren and nothing has changed just coz he signed fur uz

that's a tad harsh fish

Well anyone who thinks he wiz a good prospect with St Mirren is either blind or tellin porkies...he is a cheap poor quality option

Forced on uz because Murray knows it diznay really matter who we sign the punters will still turn up, I hate the barsteward :pipegreen:

He was a donkey with St Mirren and nothing has changed just coz he signed fur uz

that's a tad harsh fish

Well anyone who thinks he wiz a good prospect with St Mirren is either blind or tellin porkies...he is a cheap poor quality option

Forced on uz because Murray knows it diznay really matter who we sign the punters will still turn up, I hate the barsteward :pipegreen:

You're spot on, he was a donkey for St Mirren.

He was, however, clearly not a donkey for us last night and it verges on an outright lie to say that he was.

He did quite well, and I for one was happy to see myself potentially proven wrong about him.

that's a tad harsh fish

He was, however, clearly not a donkey for us last night and it verges on an outright lie to say that he was.

He did quite well, and I for one was happy to see myself potentially proven wrong about him.

I said he was non-existent...from where I was standing anyway and Im not blind or lying

that's a tad harsh fish

I said he was non-existent...from where I was standing anyway and Im not blind or lying

You said he was a donkey. That's incredibly harsh and blatantly incorrect.

Ok, so he was hardly Jankulovski, but he did decently albeit was probably quite quiet, as you possibly accurately describe.

But donkey is just not fair at all.

that's a tad harsh fish

You said he was a donkey. That's incredibly harsh and blatantly incorrect.

Ok, so he was hardly Jankulovski, but he did decently albeit was probably quite quiet, as you possibly accurately describe.

But donkey is just not fair at all.

Ive said heez a donkey a mulyin times on here but for the match last night I said non existent but I may as well add just for the record...donkey

Well I think the boy will be a star for us - no doubt.

Hopefully, a no nonsense defender who scraps for everything, wins headers, tackles well, keeps to his man, has a decent touch and does the basics well keeping it simple. If he manages that then he cant go wrong.

Well I think the boy will be a star for us - no doubt.

Hopefully, a no nonsense defender who scraps for everything, wins headers, tackles well, keeps to his man, has a decent touch and does the basics well keeping it simple. If he manages that then he cant go wrong.

Wishful thinkin...silly post really, ye could be talkin aboot anybody there :lol:

Until the guy is given a fair chance then you cant really comment on Broadfoot.

This is not about chances...we are talking about RFC and a donkey who is never Rangers standard unless ye want tae kid yerself on of course

FISH you obviously have an eye for talent, or more over the ability to recognise donkies, perhaps you should be on the scouting team, or at least advise on possible targets

I await the day you praise a Rangers player

but at the moment eeh awh eeh awh eeh always calls them donkies