11 Hertha BSC                 6  8

12 VfL Wolfsburg            7  7

13 1. FSV Mainz 05         7  7

14 VfB Stuttgart               7  7

15 Hamburger SV            7  7

16 Werder Bremen           7  4

17 SC Freiburg                  6  4 

18 1.FC Köln                      6  1

They haven't scored in 5 matches either. Looks like it's gonna be another slog at the bottom!

5 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

They haven't scored in 5 matches either. Looks like it's gonna be another slog at the bottom!

No idea why they sold Gregoritsch to a rival. Problem is Wood is isolated up front and the 3 who play behind him don't get forward enough to support.

They had a young Japanese boy at LW yesterday, Ito, who looks a player. Kostic is out for a while so he looks more than enough of a decent replacement.

The good thing is HSV look better than Mainz, Bremen, Freiburg and Köln. I'm sure they will stay up.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

I'm sure Adidas owns a big percentage of Bayern which would explain it to a extent. 

I'm just surprised that Hamburg don't have more big backers or is it just the case that football is bigger in Munich than it is up north and so businesses want to become involved?

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

I'm just surprised that Hamburg don't have more big backers or is it just the case that football is bigger in Munich than it is up north and so businesses want to become involved?

I'm not too sure about the northern Region of Germany, I'm pretty sure Bavaria has its own league though below the national leagues. 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Hows the game going? On fifa so not watching it.

Might stick it on my tablet to keep an eye on the score.

Got beat 1-0. They played quite well defensively, went a man down for a tackle that was definitely a yellow but nothing more, and have away a stupid goal with a lapse.