**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

3 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

What happened to Liam Burt?

Warburton gave him game time back in late 2015/early 2016, but he seems to have disappeared.

You don't even hear much about him in the youth teams. Caixinha was handing-out jerseys like sweeties at the end of last season and he was nowhere to be seen.

He's injured, just had surgery last week.

If you're looking to place a bet on this game, you're probably better betting on the handicap market with a minus two goals, if not three. All going well and no bizarre refereeing, I think we'll destroy them on Saturday. I rarely suggest such an easy win for us as my head usually rules my heart, but I really do think Rangers will win by at least three goals in this game.

Thanks to the aforementioned bizarre refereeing, it's more or less a must win game already instead of us having the chance to go top. 

Gaun The Bears...feck 'em all.

Can't wait for the match now this game will tell us what the players are made of after a defeat and show if they have the stomach for this league. If we can't beat a shite hearts team at home we have no chance of remotely coming close to winning this league imo.