**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

32 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Get yourself to fuck, Hearts are shite and have Jon daly as their manager ffs. We should be winning this comfortably 

We should have won many  games comfortably in recent times ,but we haven't.we don't have the firepower to win "comfortably ",add to that we have the poorest defensive fullbacks I've ever seen in a blue jersey and most games we play will be a bit of a struggle at the moment.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ronniemca said:

We should have won many  games comfortably in recent times ,but we haven't.we don't have the firepower to win "comfortably ",add to that we have the poorest defensive fullbacks I've ever seen in a blue jersey and most games we play will be a bit of a struggle at the moment.

We are still far better than hearts, fans should be expecting us to win comfortably

43 minutes ago, Smile said:

Be a tough game every team seems to be playing us like a Cup Final nowadays.

I think Hearts will come out kicking everything that moves and trying to do what Hibs done. 2-0 or 2-1 Rangers.

6 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I think Hearts will come out kicking everything that moves and trying to do what Hibs done. 2-0 or 2-1 Rangers.

Exactly, this is the way every team will play against us now Motherwell showed the way in the first game with Moult and his persistent fouling then Hibs followed up with more of the same.

The Refs and the Sfa will look on and not act as we seem prepared to put up with it.

Two changes from the weekend. Wallace and Herrera (if fit) for Hodson and Miller. Would like to see how Morelos and Herrera link up together. Granted Herrera didn't impress against motherwell but I think it didn't help with Miller dropping deep, left him isolated. 

Think it will be tight. Hearts will come and sit in and make it difficult for us to break them down. 2-0 us. 

I fully expect Hearts to come out and have a go, I think if Jamie Walker plays he will make a difference to their side and he may cause Rangers problems, I hope Tav performs to his potential but is going to require our midfield to help in support. If Rangers can find the early goal I can see us winning 4-0. I'm confident Rangers will perform well.

On 8/14/2017 at 0:18 AM, Bluepeter9 said:

...... Im so offended I've written to club1872 demanding a statement. 

i know...i know.... i know where your coming from, bluepeter,

so many posts on Rangersmedia to 'unlike'.

so mibbee you could include in your letter to club 1872 a demand that the 'Unlike' option be reinstated by Rangersmedia to get a truer reflection on how members feel about posts and members on the site.

Guest Lloyd72
24 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

i know...i know.... i know where your coming from, bluepeter,

so many posts on Rangersmedia to 'unlike'.

so mibbee you could include in your letter to club 1872 a demand that the 'Unlike' option be reinstated by Rangersmedia to get a truer reflection on how members feel about posts and members on the site.

No thank you

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

No thank you

understandable you're not in favour of the 'unlike' option considering the mauing you're getting on here.

and since it's been revealed you're a 15 year old, i've written to club1872 demanding a statement regarding child abuse on Rangersmedia.